Is my channel facing the right way?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Thank you Mr. Zurhv :D It's funny to pronounce x'D Are you also doing mainly CoD content? :D
Looks a bit like it, I mainly see that on your channel :D You got them reflexes man... gosh, back in the days when I had that... people were throwing money at me like it was christmas xD
Haha! "Mr. Zurhv" nice one! Also, yup, I'm doing COD for now soon enough I'll be posting more videos like Minecraft, tutorials, etc.. I've already done one tutorial!

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi friends :D

I've added a POLL to get some feedback from you amazing people :)
Could you maybe give an honest opinion regarding my channel ?! <3

This has been my first few hours and I have to say, I am pleasantly suprised about the people that are part of Freedoms community. :D
I am looking forward to hear more from people and I have a feeling I already met long-lasting friends and I've seen some great content from people.

I'm so excited!!!!! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hahaaha i'm such an idiot... I was looking at one of Prology's video's, but your's was the tab next to it ... thought I was clicking on your vid xD <3
Forgive me (facepalm)

I've never understood the FF franchinese :rolleyes:
Haha no problem mate XD

I always loved the Final Fantasy series, the story is amazing and the especially with FFXIV wich is an MMO with so much variety to it. Been playing it since release 2013 and still hooked to it :D

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Haha no problem mate XD

I always loved the Final Fantasy series, the story is amazing and the especially with FFXIV wich is an MMO with so much variety to it. Been playing it since release 2013 and still hooked to it :D

Thank you haha, was kinda stoooopid tho x'D

Maybe I should research a bit into FF. But there are already so much games in that franchise... Do I have to play them all or can I start at the MMO game? I dont know whatsup with the story etc xD

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi bro welcome to the Community :D checked out your channel and you have some really awesome content bro i had to subscribe :D keep it up

Apply for a partner badge right here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14KykUcnpLXEVry7ZBnCJ6OslnBjxG8P2uLigj95T6I8/viewform

STAHP :D That's cool mate ^-^ Glad you like the little content that I have on my channel, IT'S GOING TO CHANGE THO! :p
PS: Your Badge link says it's 100% filled in, so I can't fill it in anymore :p
PPS: I am going to check out your channel now :D

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool stuff man! Good idea of making a consistent branding look on your thumbnails as well :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you man, i've never ever seen a man doing his hair like you do :D It's, a new experience haha x'D

I'm really trying to keep the same thing going thoughout the channel, colours, name, titles, tags :)
Care to vote on my POLL for me? <3

you know I kinda just took what I did for granted - apparently I have helped quite a few people through my videos - and it's nice for men to not have to watch womens videos to get hair tips I find hehehe..

maybe I will inspire more people to have \( *¯∇¯)ノ ☆FABULOUS~☆ hair :p

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
you know I kinda just took what I did for granted - apparently I have helped quite a few people through my videos - and it's nice for men to not have to watch womens videos to get hair tips I find hehehe..

maybe I will inspire more people to have \( *¯∇¯)ノ ☆FABULOUS~☆ hair :p

Oh really? You've done this like, forever? :D That's a great way to do Youtube, just because it's an habbit :D Well, my hair is to short and will take MILLIONS of seconds to grow long so I can use your tips :p

I have to say, your hair is rather (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ ☆FABULOUS~☆ hahaha :D
Would you mind voting on my poll? <3