Favorite YouTube series??

SmithyRocks

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
On youtube i would say it has to be the Shadow of Israphel which is one of the most professional minecraft series i have seen.

My question to you guys is, do you think that there will ever be a new SOI series?

Reactions: Banson

Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
www.youtube.com
YouTube
_Banson_
On youtube i would say it has to be the Shadow of Israphel which is one of the most professional minecraft series i have seen.

My question to you guys is, do you think that there will ever be a new SOI series?

I loved SOI but I'm not too sure. If the Yogscast's views keep going down like they are they'll have no choice, but my problem is will it be as good as what we've already seen. What we need to remember is we see things like that through rose tinted glasses, if you go back and watch them now they're good but not as good as you remember them being. If they do decide to start it again it'll fly off the back of a Yoglabs episode! :D

Other than that, has anyone seen the Blackrock Chronicles on Yogscast Rythians channel? That is a very well made minecraft series! Solid story, characters and fun! :D

Exurbia

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
Sniping montages. Those are by far my favorite videos on the tube. I love watching kids get wrecked with a one shot, one kill BOOM.

mc hammer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
you should watch freddiew this guy has the best videos and his vids are probably one of the longest to edit lol :p