Favorite YouTube series??

boomExpert

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
The Great War

Its a show about WWI...they start on the date same as WWI starterd and they are doing weekly videos of that week in WWI...show is awsome...so who ever is in history or in general wants to know more about the WWI i suggest it...

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Back when I was obsessed with Minecraft, I used to love Shadow Of Israphel by The Yogscast. I am actually really disappointed that they never continued it. It's like the Half-Life 3 of the YouTube community.

And I'm not saying I don't like Minecraft anymore, by the way. I think it's an awesome game I just have other games to play and other games that I enjoy moreso.

Noasus

Rising User
Jul 26, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Pokemon 'Bridged is my favorite series on YouTube. Their voice acting and script-writing is phenomenal and hilarious. It's amazing that they've come up with a plot that they are consistent with and have created unique, yet very fitting, personalities for each character!

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
I love almost anything that comes from my favorite team... OpTic!! Those guys are funny. Scumpii is probably the most genuinely funny guy that if I went to high school with we'd probably hang out.