Favorite YouTube series??

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
FrankieOnPcIn1080p - DayZ Series
This is my favorite DayZ series because unlike other DayZ youtubers frankie edits his videos from weeks of footage to increase the overall entertainment. Another reason why i love it is because the game play is not repetitive; it is fresh each time.

Alerion Center

Respected User
Mar 28, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrankieOnPcIn1080p - DayZ Series
This is my favorite DayZ series because unlike other DayZ youtubers frankie edits his videos from weeks of footage to increase the overall entertainment. Another reason why i love it is because the game play is not repetitive; it is fresh each time.
Yeah frankie is really good! I have always enjoyed his videos!

Reactions: Alpine

Black Shadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
Poland
YouTube
Frankie with his DayZ series. Strife from YOGSCAST with his Strife Solutions. DayZ Overpoch and "ArmA Life" (i.e Stratis Life) mod played by TheDevilDogGamer. There are more, but for now these three come to my head :p

Reactions: Alerion Center

ThePhotoCollector

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
My favorite was =3 (Equals Three) by Ray William Johnson – but sadly he has given up this show a few months ago :/
It was always really funny and I think he is a brilliant, maybe the best, actor for this kind of YouTube videos

Last edited:

ZahidHossain

GFX Designer!
Freedom! Member
My Favorite TV Series is "Quei due Sul Server" Because they teach you how to growth on youtube ![DOUBLEPOST=1410552138][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Italy i love "Cotto e frullato". Is funny and really original. I also enjoyed "Lost in Google" by The Jackal
Cotto e frullato è un bel programma quando lo guardo mi viene fame!

Reactions: LukeTvHD

DuckyGamerDeluxe

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2014
YouTube
The Caddicarus show
the peanutbuttergamer show
the Jontron show
...and everything the Game Grumps made, BEFORE JonTron left.

oh, and a bit awesome series and Sequelitis, by egoraptor:D

rkraiem100

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2014
YouTube
rkraiem100
For sure game theories game theory videos, I mean seriously those videos are amazing

Other than that I really like my mass effect cheat montage series. I'm not saying this out if any kind of bias but seriously I really like that series of mine. It is the only series that I will actually watch on my own channel (I generally don't like watching my own videos unless they are very very good)

Rampant Lion Gaming

Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
The game society pimps 7 days to die series is awesome in fact so are their skyrim for pimps series and there fallout 3/4 series they are hilarious and fantastic at editing. They have some of the most original videos I've seen