Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
With Firefox everythink works greate but with Google Crome there is still nothing working! Even though i've paused my Addblog
i use chrome no issues, if some 1 else can confirm the same issues as you i will look in to it, but right now it seems it is you.

I use chrome at work, on my desktop and on my laptop no issues.

This is amazing!

Thanks for being awesome man!
Thanks man

D

Deleted member 45146

this is pretty cool :p I love messing around with these. Thanks a bunch :) and look awesome

TS Production

Play. Review. Entertain.
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
USA
YouTube
tspoke101
i use chrome no issues, if some 1 else can confirm the same issues as you i will look in to it, but right now it seems it is you.

I use chrome at work, on my desktop and on my laptop no issues.

Thanks man
I had that problem too until I realize that you have to fill in every field. If you leave one field out, the image banner will be broken.

DrSnipez

Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
Nice good work, can you guys work on other things like idk (you know those bf4/bf3 signatures which a small and show stats) something like that. Nice and small

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Nice good work, can you guys work on other things like idk (you know those bf4/bf3 signatures which a small and show stats) something like that. Nice and small
Thanks, Firstly it's only me so don't expect instant results :D secondly i don't know what your on about send me a screenshot or something.