Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
UPDATE: NOW IT USES OAUTH LOGIN AND ONLY ALLOWS EDITING YOUR OWN! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Fma965 from Cyanlabs here again.

So a lot of people liked my idea over here http://community.freedom.tm/threads/i-created-a-stats-goals-signature-generator-check-it-out.58254

But they didn't like how it looks, Well i am pleased to announce v4.0 :)

This version uses OAUTH and only allows you to modify gaols for your own channel!

Here are some examples

Click here to create your own by filling in the textboxes
(http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php)

Hope you like it and feel free to suggest things :)

Last edited:

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Awesome man! I'm definitely using this!
Thanks.

19 people are currently using this. If any one wants to support my work you can do it in multiple ways

1. Don't use adblock on my site.
2. Subscribe to either cyanlabs (gaming channel) or cyantips (tutorial channel) and watch my videos :D you never know you might like it.
3. Donate http://cyanlabs.net/donate
4. Or simply add a link in your signature showing where you got it from so that more people use the images

Disclaimer: I do not make any money from this service other than via advertisements which are on all pages on my website, My website is paid for by advertisements and this service is not causing me to need a better server.

I plan on working on this a whole lot in the weekend (British Time) so expect some possible issues and maybe needing to update your signatures after that is done.

Finally i made this as a test for my PHP skills as it's been a while since i coded anything in PHP + jQuery and ofcourse HTML/CSS just like with most of my applications and services this was originally made for me but felt others would benefit and therefore made it public and improved it based on user opinions. Just like freedom, without you guys i wouldn't have this service and it wouldn't have as many features to be worked on nor would it even look pretty :)

So thanks for supporting this project, i hope to continue it as long as possible without it becoming a issue to my server (not likely)

Enjoy.

PS: Unlike with all my other applications (with the exception of Cyanlabs Updater) i will not be releasing the source code to this PHP script as many people could easily copy it just by uploading the file to their own server and changing the API key to their own.

PPS: It would be so cool if Freedom made a video or a new thingy about this :) ( Doubt it will ever happen though :( )

TL;DR: Thanks for the support guys, feel free to support me in multiple ways including leaving a link to this thread in your signature, donate, subscribe or just disable adblock on my site.

Last edited:

BB Games

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
Thanks.

19 people are currently using this. If any one wants to support my work you can do it in multiple ways

1. Don't use adblock on my site.
2. Subscribe to either cyanlabs (gaming channel) or cyantips (tutorial channel) and watch my videos :D you never know you might like it.
3. Donate http://cyanlabs.net/donate
4. Or simply add a link in your signature showing where you got it from so that more people use the images

Disclaimer: I do not make any money from this service other than via advertisements which are on all pages on my website, My website is paid for by advertisements and this service is not causing me to need a better server.

I plan on working on this a whole lot in the weekend (British Time) so expect some possible issues and maybe needing to update your signatures after that is done.

Finally i made this as a test for my PHP skills as it's been a while since i coded anything in PHP + jQuery and ofcourse HTML/CSS just like with most of my applications and services this was originally made for me but felt others would benefit and therefore made it public and improved it based on user opinions. Just like freedom, without you guys i wouldn't have this service and it wouldn't have as many features to be worked on nor would it even look pretty :)

So thanks for supporting this project, i hope to continue it as long as possible without it becoming a issue to my server (not likely)

Enjoy.

PS: Unlike with all my other applications (with the exception of Cyanlabs Updater) i will not be releasing the source code to this PHP script as many people could easily copy it just by uploading the file to their own server and changing the API key to their own.

PPS: It would be so cool if Freedom made a video or a new thingy about this :) ( Doubt it will ever happen though :( )

TL;DR: Thanks for the support guys, feel free to support me in multiple ways including leaving a link to this thread in your signature, donate, subscribe or just disable adblock on my site.
Alright I'll subscribe! Thanks for doing this for all of us. Freedom should make a video about it because it looks awesome!

Reactions: IOSMacandtech

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Alright I'll subscribe! Thanks for doing this for all of us. Freedom should make a video about it because it looks awesome!
Awesome thanks, but don't just subscribe and not watch my content as thats officially pointless :D

Also i haven't had time so far to add any feature requests even though i said i would this weekend, I just bought a Nvidia GTX 970 graphics card so as you can imagine i'm testing that out :D

BB Games

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
Awesome thanks, but don't just subscribe and not watch my content as thats officially pointless :D

Also i haven't had time so far to add any feature requests even though i said i would this weekend, I just bought a Nvidia GTX 970 graphics card so as you can imagine i'm testing that out :D
Awesome! You'll have to tell me if it's any good because I've been thinking about buying one!

Reactions: Grindhead Jim