Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

theunrulygamer

Black Man
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2014
Maryland
YouTube
theunrulygamer_
Its not used that way, it is used to display on this forum and other forums if you wish what your subscribers and views are currently and what you are realistically aiming to get.
Yeah what Fenomzz said is correct.
I wouldn't use it on the forums either. Partners will just hit subscribe because they want to "help my channel grow" but then they will never watch my content. All in all, i just think it's ass backwards. Besides, my goals are none of ya'll's business.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
I wouldn't use it on the forums either. Partners will just hit subscribe because they want to "help my channel grow" but then they will never watch my content. All in all, i just think it's ass backwards. Besides, my goals are none of ya'll's business.
If you dont like it don't complain about it just don't use it and get off this thread. That's like going to a supermarket and saying i don't like mushrooms and telling every one that you don't like mushrooms... no one cares and you will just annoy people.

fenomzz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2014
Birmingham, UK
www.fenomzz.com
YouTube

But those who have subscribed to you will see your content on the youtube homepage, so if your content is actually good enough and your thumbnails are eye catching they will click to see what your video is about, Whether they intended to at the time of subscribing or not!

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
But those who have subscribed to you will see your content on the youtube homepage, so if your content is actually good enough and your thumbnails are eye catching they will click to see what your video is about, Whether they intended to at the time of subscribing or not!
I actually agree with both of you, my cyantips channel isn't using freedom, doesn't ask for subs doesn't even do anything to try and get subs, people sub daily and thats because my content is helpful and they want more.

EoS TV

MMO Junkie!!
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I swear. When people actually come up with a cool idea like this that is neat, there's always someone out there that wants to trash talk it and not actually see the purpose behind it. I get it. I like it. And I'll use it until I come around to making my own forum signature image.

Some people on these forums need to learn to not be such judgmental pricks and learn to leave things alone. It's like they do it for attention.

@Fma965 Nice work on it man. If there ever is a way to customize the way the black bar is displayed, that would add extra value to it. Like different template layouts, etc. Of course they would need to be coded into it but it would still be nice to have more variety in the idea so we can spice things up in our signatures. Just an idea. Keep it up man. :D

Reactions: Grindhead Jim

FazzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
This is awesome. Save me constantly editing it, you know since Im growing so fast lol. Seriously though , thanks for this.

Moukas1

Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2014
Marrakech - Morocco
YouTube
Hey guys Fma965 from Cyanlabs here again.

So a lot of people liked my idea over here http://community.freedom.tm/threads/i-created-a-stats-goals-signature-generator-check-it-out.58254

But they didn't like how it looks, Well i am pleased to announce v2.0 :)

Here are some examples

And here are the old examples

Click here to create your own by filling in the textboxes
(http://cyanlabs.net/youtubestats.php)

Hope you like it and feel free to suggest things :)
Great initiative, thanks

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
I'm no longer a member of Freedom but i would appreciate it if i could continue to maintain this thread, technically i can't as i am not a "Freedom Partner" no more.

If a admin could let me know if i can keep access to this thread or not that would be great.