Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

G

GlOdZiO

Hi! :D
I have 442 subscribers and 278 hours of watch time in last 12 months.

I think that's not a big deal with this. I know that this money can help you, for example, buy a new camera, or microphone, but in my opinion YouTube should be 100% passion. :)

(^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken. of.all.Trades

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2015
Virginia
YouTube
650 current subs, but this youtube thing is gonna cost me $350 a year based on my current videos...I want to punch the YouTube rep that said most channels below 1000 subs weren't making much anyway, like that's a good excuse to just cut them off. Anyway, enough ranting! Here's my channel that focuses primarily on survival, product reviews, and how-to videos. Take a look and subscribe if you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTteSz_ZYFbPcIYPht2mWug?

Yong24 -ROBLOX

New User
Jan 20, 2018
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Edit: I will be adding channels to the list that are at 75% of the required goal to reach the YPP threshold, 750-1000 subscribers and 3500-4000 hours watched. Once channels reach that amount the will be removed from the list. If you are not yet up to 75% of this goal you are still free to post your video below, once you reach 75% let us know and it will be added to the list.

Be sure to check out the channels below and support the ones that interest you!

FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 990

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 962

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Power Jusho: Subscribers 882

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 808

A

ADI GOD

650 current subs, but this youtube thing is gonna cost me $350 a year based on my current videos...I want to punch the YouTube rep that said most channels below 1000 subs weren't making much anyway, like that's a good excuse to just cut them off. Anyway, enough ranting! Here's my channel that focuses primarily on survival, product reviews, and how-to videos. Take a look and subscribe if you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTteSz_ZYFbPcIYPht2mWug?
Subscribe

dacoolmike

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
I have a question I was wondering with the new threshold rule does that mean freedom will be removing its benefits to youtube partners who haven't reached the requirements yet (like the royalty music and such) or not?

Daniel Aguiar

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2018
YouTube
Hey guys, first of all i want to say i support this initiative for small channels!

Well right now i'm not even at 400 subs, altough I don't do it for money i would really hate to loose all the awesome stuff freedom offers so i'm going to try anyways!

Theme: Vlogging and Motorcycles!

I'm currently recording with my phone but trying to get some money together to invest in a nice camera!

C

Creepah Reapah

My Channel is mainly a Gaming and is currently running at 45 subscribers i run around quality general game play of different games. i sometimes play with some personal friends in some of my videos. in the video im gonna post from my channel will show that i have a semi-casual gaming mind when i play. I am interested in partnering up with Freedom so i can get better recording equipment and to be able to expand into the gaming community and raise my library of of games into both console and PC (trying to get PC) a i already have a small collection of PC games such as the old Star Wars Battlefront games, the arma collection, and etc. im hoping to get Revenue to help add on to my current pay, (which is more of an allowance still) but hey i can't be a chooser on certain things, i can only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryan241

New User
Jul 30, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
My YouTube channel isnt about gaming but more about cosplay videos, clips and more...
I got 563 subs
and 34 737 minutes the last year :(

I dont want to leave the Freedom Family :'(

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
I have another way of helping each other, I think it was a video by one of the Freedom team that came up with this, rather than sub for sub lets try playlist for playlist, any of you small gaming channels want to join me on this? i'm going to delete the big boys channels i have shared at the moment and lets add each other, how does this work, well when you are on your channel you pan down and see liked videos, your playlists etc, at the bottom you can have your friends playlists, if you pop over to my channel you will be able to see what I mean, I no longer want to support the big boys it's high time us smaller channels helped each other in this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wee DX (DXY2GAB)

Joel Greene

New User
Jan 21, 2018
YouTube
BuLLeTzCoD
Hello! My channel is a Call of Duty channel, why not drop by and watch some of my videos and let me know what you think! If you like my videos then why not drop a LIKE and leave a SUB, it would be greatly appreciated to let me know what you think as well by dropping a comment. All would be greatly appreciated and MOST importantly I hope you enjoy my content! :)

Link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DciQycj2scy6S0QerEIDQ

Not only that, if you would like to follow me on other Social Medias you can do so. It would also be very appreciated! :)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BuLLeTzCoD
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joel_kid

Thanks, Joel.

Last edited:

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Hello everyone. This is one of my most viewed videos. I do a lot of Rivals of Aether content. It is a game like Smash Bros. Me and a group of friends from the Rivals community made a character for the game and we worked very hard on this project. I hope you guys enjoy the content and I hope to see you guys return to my channel as a regular viewer. I currently have 805 subs and 1,044 hours watched. Let's all help eachother out Freedom family :D

COLOSSEL GAMER

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone, please subscribe or at least check my channel out! I have been working so, so hard over the past month and have been very successful, it feels very devaluing with this new 4k-1k thing as a small channel. Please check me out and possibly subscribe, I am growing very quickly and would love to hit the new requirements, so please help me out! Thanks <3