Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

ImoogiNevermore

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I know I can't post on the forums (and this will be my first time) I personally don't know what would be my best of all videos but I will say this I have 124 channel subscribers currently and 362,350 minutes of watch time in the last 365 days (so roughly 6,039 hours). Current channel views I have is 157,646. As much as I would kill for more subscribers I honestly would rather have friends and support other channels as best as I can (hell I would love to collaborate with anyone <3 )

Reactions: AudiobookGo

The Vlog News

New User
Dec 18, 2017
YouTube
[QUOTE = "Koala_Steamed, post: 1038083, member: 10319"] Eu sei que muitos usuários estão infelizes com o novo limite de monetização de 1000 assinantes e 4000 horas de visualização. Estou criando esse tópico para ajudar os usuários que têm um ótimo conteúdo e estão logo abaixo do limite. Se você está quase em 1000 assinantes ou 4k horas, publique abaixo um dos seus melhores vídeos, bem como a contagem / horas de assinatura visualizadas e atualizarei esse tópico.

Lembre-se não solicite sub4sub ou peça subscritores. Se você está aqui para assistir vídeos apenas inscreva-se em canais que você realmente deseja assistir, os falsos assinantes / visualizadores não ajudam no crescimento do canal.

solicite sub4sub ou peça subscritores. Se você está aqui para assistir vídeos apenas inscreva-se em canais que você realmente deseja assistir, os falsos assinantes / visualizadores não ajudam no crescimento do canal.

Name Channel : The Vlog News - 325 Subs / 2.000 Hours Views
link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClDSlrM68_5REO4SV_ggOjQ

My Best video :

Loonight

New User
Jan 19, 2018
YouTube
I do worked minecraft 3D animations on my channel and I love doing it!

666 Subscribers (it had to happen)
680 Hours Watchtime in the last 12 months

Thanks F! and thanks to those who will be interested, it's a complex content to come out. And Keep going, don't give up.

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I know I can't post on the forums (and this will be my first time) I personally don't know what would be my best of all videos but I will say this I have 124 channel subscribers currently and 362,350 minutes of watch time in the last 365 days (so roughly 6,039 hours). Current channel views I have is 157,646. As much as I would kill for more subscribers I honestly would rather have friends and support other channels as best as I can (hell I would love to collaborate with anyone <3 )
That's the spirit! Welcome to the Forums, you can look for others to collaborate with at https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/. Did you also introduce yourself yet?

AudiobookGo

New User
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
I do worked minecraft 3D animations on my channel and I love doing it!

666 Subscribers (it had to happen)
680 Hours Watchtime in the last 12 months

Thanks F! and thanks to those who will be interested, it's a complex content to come out. And Keep going, don't give up.

Wow, your video quality is excellent! I can't add any more subs right now but I've got it marked to add in the morning. Keep it up!

Reactions: Loonight

TheScaredPeasant

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
Osaka, Japan
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I'm quite far from the threshold, but that's only because my channel was inactive for the longest time due to not having a working computer, but i'm back at it now, full swing and ready for launch!

The best video I've ever done would have to be my review over the Nokia N-Gage, it's received great feedback, lots of comments and over 26,000+ views since i released it back in 2015. It's honestly my favourite video. My content normally consists of old DOS games, Old School RuneScape and doing reviews and such like this.

Subscribers: 178
Hours Watched in the last 12 Months: 600+

(leodud3)

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
my youtube channel is only 93 subs and 9118 but i would love to get my channel to over the first hurdle on 100 subs and he is one of my videos that i done not that long ago and i hope you guys like it and if you do leave a like and give me feed back thanks guys

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Edit: I will be adding channels to the list that are at 75% of the required goal to reach the YPP threshold, 750-1000 subscribers and 3500-4000 hours watched. Once channels reach that amount the will be removed from the list. If you are not yet up to 75% of this goal you are still free to post your video below, once you reach 75% let us know and it will be added to the list.

Be sure to check out the channels below and support the ones that interest you!

FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 998

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 962

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Power Jusho: Subscribers 882

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 808

I've got 640 subscribers but how do I check the total hours?

MKDS1992

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2017
YouTube
TheRealMKDS1992
This is a great thread, thanks for this!

@McKeviin go to your analytics overview page on youtube and change the time at the top right corner to "last 365 days". Then you will see your viewing time for the last 365 days in minutes. Divide it by 60 and you got your viewing hours :)

I don´t really care about the new rules...I only upload videos because I love to do it and this is a new incentive to work even harder and reach the requirements someday. The only thing I still don´t really understand is, will we still be partnered with Freedom! to make use of all those awesome benefits like free music etc.? I am partnered for only 2 months now, but those benefits are the reason why I am more active on youtube again and my motivation for new videos is much higher.

Before my partnership I didn´t upload any video for almost one and a half year. Thats why I only got 264 viewing hours for the last 365 days and my subs are at 519 right now. I will post my best video to make some advertisement for my comeback ;)

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Well damn, here we go then I guess. Here's my most watched video, getting the Scarecrow Song in Ocarina of Time. Besides this, I do a lot of LPs on some of my favorite games, so if that interests you feel free to check me out. Thanks.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The only thing I still don´t really understand is, will we still be partnered with Freedom! to make use of all those awesome benefits like free music etc.? I am partnered for only 2 months now, but those benefits are the reason why I am more active on youtube again and my motivation for new videos is much higher.
Sadly Networks are given no way to keep channels in the MCNs. However the Freedom! Management team has been poking around some threads talking about potentially still providing those services to past partners. It's still not fully clear what will happen with that but when there's updates they probably will be posted on the Forums.

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
It's surly going to be damaging for Freedom so the more we can all do for each other in liking, subbing and watching each others channels, helps Freedom to keep providing us with these perks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Howto101
S

SoriB

Hello Freedom & Family!

Currently my channel just reached 424 Subscribers and 2995 Watch Time(not sure if i calculate correctly).

Anyway, I'm just an arcade racing gamer. So my content might not as good as other gamers those using pc to record their gameplays. So i hope you guys enjoy my videos.

Heres my channel link that you guys can check it out: www.youtube.com/weedxy2gab

This is one of my race battle video that i raced with my online friends from singapore(probably my best video so far). So i hope you enjoy watching it and give a Like, Comment and Subscribe my channel. Thank you!

i subscribed your channel, tnx bro!

Reactions: Wee DX (DXY2GAB)

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Darn Tootin'
thanks for the sub Smart Facts UK... ill sub back :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516392296][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone willing to sub to my channel ill be more than happy to sub back :) lets work together to help each other grow and get to this new threshold!!! we can do it!!

Last edited:

McKeviin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
YouTube
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Edit: I will be adding channels to the list that are at 75% of the required goal to reach the YPP threshold, 750-1000 subscribers and 3500-4000 hours watched. Once channels reach that amount the will be removed from the list. If you are not yet up to 75% of this goal you are still free to post your video below, once you reach 75% let us know and it will be added to the list.

Be sure to check out the channels below and support the ones that interest you!

FurisBrothers85: Subscribers 990

Gilbert Plays ☆ #1 Gaming Channel: Subscribers 962

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Power Jusho: Subscribers 882

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

JESSETATTOO GAMING: Subscribers 808

I only need the 1000 subscriber one, I've got 100.000 plus views and my views the last year was about 11.200. I don't really know wich one is my best video, but maybe I can post my channeltrailer (Wich I need to update soon)
But here's the trailer:

Reactions: LW