Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

G

GarimpandoBits

I have read this, i need just 231 subs to continue youtube partner, well, i will tray break rs

S

SoriB

hi, i am Sorib a youtube partner with freedom, i upload videogame videos more on fifa, but also some videos and live on other games
lately i started a video upload for 10 minutes and more. I dont think I have 4000 hours a year and not even1k subscribers, I'm 983 :(
send u my last video about 1 bug in fifa18

GMANS_GAMING

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
YouTube
I don't have anywhere near the 1000 subs but I've never done this for the pay out, I do it for the love of gaming and I wanted to share it with people. My watch time is 15k so I'm well above the minimum I just lack the subs.

IttarraOda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
Florida
YouTube
Hi I'm Ittarra Oda, my YouTube channel consists mostly of Fighting games primarily Soulcalibur. With a few lets plays of Pokemon and RPGS. My Subscriber count is around 873 and I had 3500 hours last year of view time. My latest video that "Blew up" is this one.

Reactions: LW
M

Marko Doktor

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkoDoktorOfficial

These YT requirements are not normal. That's insane. Please help me. I've come across as most of you 10,000 reviews but this is new demands. Let's be a family right as we are, but this time stronger and more confident, help me and everyone who puts their channels here. Also including me of course. Hello and good luck to everyone. Let's be stronger than YT.

F

FlowDrox

Hello I am a little youtube who would like to earn more subscribe to monetize my video

Last edited by a moderator:

Digu Casillas

New User
Jan 17, 2018
Noonmati, Guwahati, India
YouTube
Hi!! I'm Digu Casillas from India I made gaming reviews and gameplays and how to play stuff. I make much of mobile gaming which is going on trend and new for the audience to experience how the game would like be and how will I succeed in this mission So everything here and I'm new so I'll try my best to give it to the audience

Last edited:

retrogameshow

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
YouTube
This has us very worried as we used to have massive promotions from PGUK / Freedom, we lost PGUK and just have MCN now...which does very little. I reached out to our Facebook Communities and got about 20 more subs in a day, we sadly need like 800 more to not be dropped. It is an impossible task but we are trying hard! Check out our newest Dragon Ball Fighter videos:

Wee DX (DXY2GAB)

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2016
Kuantan, Malaysia
YouTube
Hello Freedom & Family!

Currently my channel just reached 424 Subscribers and 2995 Watch Time(not sure if i calculate correctly).

Anyway, I'm just an arcade racing gamer. So my content might not as good as other gamers those using pc to record their gameplays. So i hope you guys enjoy my videos.

Heres my channel link that you guys can check it out: www.youtube.com/weedxy2gab

This is one of my race battle video that i raced with my online friends from singapore(probably my best video so far). So i hope you enjoy watching it and give a Like, Comment and Subscribe my channel. Thank you!