Your favourite game as a kid?

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Star Wars Rogue Squadron on the Nintendo 64 was my favorite game as a kid. I have always been a huge Star Wars fan, and love the concept of piloting X-wings and other craft.

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Yeah, I rarely play RPG games anymore, If they remastered it for PS4, I might do a playthrough on it. For Rocket League, I only play it now with my old teammate to have fun. I am not planning to compete until my other teammate gets a new PS4 and then we will find a third player.
Yep most my my friends are on ps4 now but some are still on ps3 soo i go back and play ps3 with some times and i will go see your YouTube channel and if i like your videos i will subscribe and could you check out my channel but only subscribe if you like my videos and will watch them

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Yep most my my friends are on ps4 now but some are still on ps3 soo i go back and play ps3 with some times and i will go see your YouTube channel and if i like your videos i will subscribe and could you check out my channel but only subscribe if you like my videos and will watch them

The majority of my friends have now moved to Ps4, my old Ps3 is just chillin in my wardrobe probably not to be touched again..

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Well, I think that i have been most addicted to Starcraft 1 ! I played that game for sooo long and i finished it like 30 times :))
Anyway now i really like to play Rocket League

Kid3dGaming

Rising User
Sep 1, 2016
My favorite game definitely has to be fusion frenzy on the first Xbox. Was so much fun they need to make a new one for Xbox one.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
A lot of people deem it overrated, but I really loved Final Fantasy VII as a kid. I played it so many times. It still holds a special place in my heart to this day. The environment, the music, the story, the characters... Everything was just so beautifully done, and it really stood out to me among the Final Fantasy titles. I'm also really hyped for the remake. :>

Kemtari

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Kemtari
My most loved games as kid i had... well just Crash Bandicoot 1-3 (But loved the second one mos, little polar bears :)), the Fist Command & Conquer, Pokemon Blue and the last on my list is Sonic on the god old Sega. :D

Edit: Forgot the most important one...:eek: I Loved to play the Settlers 1 and 2

SulvantHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 18, 2016
YouTube
My favourite game would have to be Crash Bandicoot. I can't wait for the remastered to come out. It was always my childhood until I got an Xbox then it'll be MW2/COD4