Your favourite game as a kid?

TimmanDoesLoL

New User
Aug 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello people! I decided to make this post because I always like reading different people's opinions and how the answers I see are always different so tell me in the comments what your favourite game was as a kid. Before we end this thread off, I will tell you guys what my favourite game as a kid was. Pokémon Soulsilver.

Pokémon Soulsilver is probably the best game I played as a kid, it was the first pokemon game I bought but not the first game I played. Regardless, I spent all my time playing in the Johto region training my team when I had no idea what to do. Now that I look back, I was such a noob. It took me a long time to even realise that ghost pokemon were immune to normal and vice versa and when you first battle Silver in Cherrygrove City and he has a gastly, I spammed tackle and was like "Why isn't it working?". Very fun memories with this game.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Back when I was a kid, well not long ago, I really enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII (13), I think it is because I just like RPGs and I have played a few Final Fantasy games before. That would be when I was 12-13, Now would probably be Rocket League, I gotta say I really enjoyed it and started playing competitively with my team, started playing GameBattles and came second in the season. Definitely the best game that I enjoy nowadays.

TimmanDoesLoL

New User
Aug 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Back when I was a kid, well not long ago, I really enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII (13), I think it is because I just like RPGs and I have played a few Final Fantasy games before. That would be when I was 12-13, Now would probably be Rocket League, I gotta say I really enjoyed it and started playing competitively with my team, started playing GameBattles and came second in the season. Definitely the best game that I enjoy nowadays.

The FF series was pretty cool! Out of the Square Enix games I played as a kid, I played Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest so its a shame I didn't get into FF. Rocket League is pretty cool I haven't played it yet and I would like to

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The FF series was pretty cool! Out of the Square Enix games I played as a kid, I played Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest so its a shame I didn't get into FF. Rocket League is pretty cool I haven't played it yet and I would like to

Yeah, I rarely play RPG games anymore, If they remastered it for PS4, I might do a playthrough on it. For Rocket League, I only play it now with my old teammate to have fun. I am not planning to compete until my other teammate gets a new PS4 and then we will find a third player.

TimmanDoesLoL

New User
Aug 8, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Yeah, I rarely play RPG games anymore, If they remastered it for PS4, I might do a playthrough on it. For Rocket League, I only play it now with my old teammate to have fun. I am not planning to compete until my other teammate gets a new PS4 and then we will find a third player.
You play Rocket League on PS4? I was thinking you played on PC

ArcJamie

New User
Mar 5, 2016
London
YouTube
One game I really enjoyed as a kid was Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. The different breath types were a breath of fresh air (lol) and the voice acting was well done in that game. Final Fantasy XII would be my next favourite but that would be many years after for sure.

Oh I also forgot about Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex :D

Reactions: Dezy