Your favourite game as a kid?

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Definitely Final Fantasy 8. It's what got me into the Final Fantasy Series, and I have few really grand memories of much else. It really opened up my eyes to a world of wonder and... well... Fantasy, hahaha. It's where I really think I started to find my more creative side.

C

Corpfox

The Journeyman Project. It was the first Mac game played when I was a kid and really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, not into adventure games now-a-days.

AsaultModeActivate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
Nottingham, UK
YouTube
I must say I have enjoyed this thread, so i'll join in. My favourite childhood game of all time, is the first ever Digimon World game for the PlayStation, the one where you either had Agumon or Gabumon follow you around the digital world. Its so rare these days, I can't find a disc copy of it ANYWHERE.

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
I put every living breathing a moment into Star Wars Battlefront II, the original Star Wars Battlefront was also quite fun, although Battlefront II was a much better game. It was always fun to join into an instant action game and just start killing bots, and I was really looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront III, although that never happened and there was a fan medium that was going to come out that was pretty much complete, but then EA decided to shut it down for whatever reason. I even bought Star Wars Battlefront II on Steam and had had no regrets with it since. I've downloaded a few mods that make the graphics a bit more updated and runs in 16:9 and ever since that have been playing the game on and off once in a while just for the nostalgic feel. Still, nowadays it's a brilliant game that I recommend a lot of people should buy.

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
Super Mario 3 for sure! I remember play it for hours! I owned that game. Now my friend and I would rent Chrono Trigger from the local video store every week. The only save files were ours. We would play it all weekend long. Man that was also a great game.

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
Super Mario 3 for sure! I remember play it for hours! I owned that game. Now my friend and I would rent Chrono Trigger from the local video store every week. The only save files were ours. We would play it all weekend long. Man that was also a great game.
OHHH man I wasnt a child but I was in LOVE with MAG. I mean I would play for hours on end. I was addicted to that game!

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
when i was a kid i used to play nitendo games,contra sega games ,pokemon mario.best childhood games and full with memories