YOUR 2015 Game of the Year?

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
I know you guys r probably going to **** on me for this lol but My favorite game of 2015 was The Order 1886 or Battlefront just bc i'm a big star wars fan and even though it was short i loved the order mostly for the story and bc the gameplay really shocked me when i first played it.
I enjoyed Battlefront, but there just simply isn't enough content.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Dying Light probably for lack of hype compared to amazingness. Or Rocket league.

Favourite game was Fallout 4, but it was way too overhyped so there was always a small bit of dissapointment in the back of my mind.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Fallout 4 for sure. It's a great game and have been enjoying it. I just wish I had a better computer to play it without such low framed lol.

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Without question my Game Of The Year has got to be Bloodborne. This game embodied everything i wanted out of a game in 2015 and it brings me great joy everytime i play it. Even when i keep dying the game is a very fun challenge. Bloodborne is hard but fair. With the world being so beautiful and the player having such great customization options it is easily the best game of 2015.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
2015 was a year with many great games and was exciting for me as I started to stream and made my YT channel. So I got through many amazing games and it's insane hard to pick one out! But in the end I must say; Undertale.
After made a let's play of it, and heard of all different endings and so many secrets, and all the amazing characters and so on, couldn't I resist to fall in love with game. Being an old fan of old RPG games, made it ofc easier. *v*

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
2015 was a year with many great games and was exciting for me as I started to stream and made my YT channel. So I got through many amazing games and it's insane hard to pick one out! But in the end I must say; Undertale.
After made a let's play of it, and heard of all different endings and so many secrets, and all the amazing characters and so on, couldn't I resist to fall in love with game. Being an old fan of old RPG games, made it ofc easier. *v*
I have heard really great things about Undertale. That's definitely one of the ones I'll be picking up soon.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Honestly. I'm gonna go with.. SNOW! I got it earlier than most so I got it in 2015. It's really fun and has A LOT of potential!