YOUR 2015 Game of the Year?

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Whether you are a AAA player or an Indy Gamer, everyone had a game in 2015 that was THERE Game of the Year. What is yours?

Mine is probably Fallout 4.

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube
This is a tricky one. There's 3 of the games I can't get out of my head for last year.

The absolute Freelancer top 3 of 2015 (not ordered):
- Cities: Skylines
- Amored Warfare
- The Witcher 3: Wild hunt

I'm gonna bust the bubble of individuality on the internet, and say mine's Undertale. No doubts. From the quirky characters to the unique combat and story it's a true testament to gaming ingenuity, and proves that you don't need AAA graphics to make a great game. Not to mention, it even references Final Fantasy VI's Opera Scene. You can't beat that for an RPG maniac like me.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
I'm gonna bust the bubble of individuality on the internet, and say mine's Undertale. No doubts. From the quirky characters to the unique combat and story it's a true testament to gaming ingenuity, and proves that you don't need AAA graphics to make a great game. Not to mention, it even references Final Fantasy VI's Opera Scene. You can't beat that for an RPG maniac like me.
I've never heard of Undertale. What is it about?

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Yes... I remember to play the original Colin McRae Rally on my PS1 with my dad. I never had such a good time, not even with my friends here at my home. Good times. Miss those days... :(

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Yes... I remember to play the original Colin McRae Rally on my PS1 with my dad. I never had such a good time, not even with my friends here at my home. Good times. Miss those days... :(
I used to play Halo with my dad and brothers. It was so much fun and always was crazy.

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
I myself would have to go with GTA V I haven't scratched the surface of getting the single player just more for the fun I have with my friends.