YOUR 2015 Game of the Year?

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
I never heat GTA when I used to play. Playing online with friends was way more fun
Yeah, the multiplayer is much more worth it when you have people to hang with the single player is there to just kill time honestly in my opinion although it is pretty good.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Whether you are a AAA player or an Indy Gamer, everyone had a game in 2015 that was THERE Game of the Year. What is yours?

Mine is probably Fallout 4.
My favorite has to be the Witcher 3, that game blew me away and I always love a good story :)

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
I haven't played Her Story. What is it about?
Her Story is really neat. You look through video clips that are in a police database and try to figure out the whole story. It all unravels in such a unique way, and a couple of the discoveries are shocking along the way. It's beautifully simple. Very casual, but it's intense at the same time once you get into searching through the database.

Reactions: dandruff

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Her Story is really neat. You look through video clips that are in a police database and try to figure out the whole story. It all unravels in such a unique way, and a couple of the discoveries are shocking along the way. It's beautifully simple. Very casual, but it's intense at the same time once you get into searching through the database.
It sounds interesting to say the least. Do you have videos of it on your channel? If so I will have to check it out.

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
It sounds interesting to say the least. Do you have videos of it on your channel? If so I will have to check it out.
I did not record. I find Her Story to be a very personal experience, and once you figure stuff out that is it! So it has almost no replay value. I recommend playing it yourself rather than watching videos, or vice versa. Can find let's plays of it and not play it yourself. Watching it will 100% spoil it, so be careful!

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
Fallout 4. Improved graphics, new weapons, colorful world, a lot of new characters and sidequests, it's great :D
I wish i could've played Withcher 3 as well, it looks amazing, but i'll have to wait untill i upgrade my PC.

Pasqualee LTD

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2015
YouTube
PasqualeeLTD
I know you guys r probably going to **** on me for this lol but My favorite game of 2015 was The Order 1886 or Battlefront just bc i'm a big star wars fan and even though it was short i loved the order mostly for the story and bc the gameplay really shocked me when i first played it.