What games do you play on your channel ?

Xanatos316

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
xanatos316
I do a lot of retro gaming. I have this concept that I like to call the 1 dollar challenge. It's where I take 1 dollar's worth of credit and see how far I get in any given old school arcade game. But other than that I play a lot of street fighter 5, Mortal Kombat XL, Batman Arkham Knight, and recently I started adding RPGS and Rocket League.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I do a lot of retro gaming. I have this concept that I like to call the 1 dollar challenge. It's where I take 1 dollar's worth of credit and see how far I get in any given old school arcade game. But other than that I play a lot of street fighter 5, Mortal Kombat XL, Batman Arkham Knight, and recently I started adding RPGS and Rocket League.
Mortal Kombat XL is soo goood, but hard to play with my crappy controler XD I just recorded part 1 of m dark souls 3 playthrough never tried so hard not to die !

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Tell me i would really like to know what you guys like to play and record ! :)
Right now I am playing a mix of Black Desert Online; Tom Clancy's The Division; Landmark: The Game; Dying Light; DC Universe Online; occasionally I will play Defiance, or Neverwinter

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
What games do I play? Well at the moment it's Rocket League (Can't go wrong with that!)

I plan to do some Fractured Space soon and I'm also 50/50 on whether or not Tropico 5 is too old or not to do a Let's Play! of.

OMSI 2 is also a game I want to do, but my Desktop cannot handle it! :(

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
What games do I play? Well at the moment it's Rocket League (Can't go wrong with that!)

I plan to do some Fractured Space soon and I'm also 50/50 on whether or not Tropico 5 is too old or not to do a Let's Play! of.

OMSI 2 is also a game I want to do, but my Desktop cannot handle it! :(
Just play what you enjoy :) !

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
My channel has a variety of games, mostly COD & WoW though. My viewers tend to like COD content and WoW content better so do I :)
COD is realy good for commentarys and cool gameplays are good too :) Never played WoW so cant say anything about it

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Right now i'm doing metal gear solid 4. Way too many cutscenes and Konami loves to claim every video. I am a big metal gear fan though ever since nes.

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive :p just began to record it and post into my new channel. But ill be csgo channel (But open for new videos/games). But i (almost) only play csgo as i am on my road to Semi-pro with my team and i have played over 2k hours :p