What games do you play on your channel ?

geauxburns

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Mostly GTA Online, but also Fallout 4, Forza 6, Batman: Arkham Knight a few months back, and hopefully Mafia III when it comes out later this year.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I look for any interesting/fun games that may be old or new. I usually play what I enjoy really which consists of Minecraft, indie games, horror and RPG. Can't wait for my new computer though, it'll widen my range of what I'm actually able to play.
Horror games and indie games are so much fun !!

Reactions: ArcJamie

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
How was firewatch? I like the company behind the game but i heard it was a fast game, one could finish in a day
It is a quite fast game if you just go for the objectives, but you cn explore the game on your own ! Took me about 4 and a half hours to complete !

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I mainly upload Minecraft Lets Plays and Black Ops 3 Challenge/Montage on my Youtube Channel, but in my spare time, I also play Dark Souls, CS:GO and other games. I am absolutely looking forward to No Man's Sky! I always loved sci-fi games/movies but there are not many good space ship games out. Also, The Elder Scrolls 6 (not ESO, which sucked) is a game I'm looking forward to, although I think it will be released in 2018/2019.

Reactions: Folke Siren

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
we play a variety of games. we have a halo 1 series, a 7th guest series, we just started a subnautica series, fable, we just started recording the sims 4 last night. we try to get a variety of content out there for 2 reasons
A. so we have content that more people can watch and like
B. so we aren't doing the same thing over and over and make the channel stale

Reactions: Folke Siren

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
we play a variety of games. we have a halo 1 series, a 7th guest series, we just started a subnautica series, fable, we just started recording the sims 4 last night. we try to get a variety of content out there for 2 reasons
A. so we have content that more people can watch and like
B. so we aren't doing the same thing over and over and make the channel stale
Sounds like a great plan !!

Calico Cidd

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Several different games right now. Mainly doing a play through of Final Fantasy 8, but I do clips for ARK: Survival Evolved, Fallout 4, and Skyrim. I have a partial play through of Cry of fear as well, but took a break from the game halfway through.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Several different games right now. Mainly doing a play through of Final Fantasy 8, but I do clips for ARK: Survival Evolved, Fallout 4, and Skyrim. I have a partial play through of Cry of fear as well, but took a break from the game halfway through.
Skyrim is s good game ! Cry of fear looks freaking terrifying XD !

MiracleTaiyo

New User
Apr 9, 2016
YouTube
On my Gaming channel (as I have multiple channels so I have to name one? I don't know what I'm talking about). I'm currently uploading How To Take Off Your Mask (which has been recorded a long time ago and I only just started to upload them), it's a visual novel.

I'm also uploading gameplay of Digimon Masters. I'm going to be uploading the first episode tonight when I go to bed.

I tend to play different games depending on my mood. I did used to play Dragomon Hunters but now I rarely ever play it. I currently play GTA 5 Online but nowadays, I'll only be playing it for a bit (as I have no friends on it. I play the game on PC.) I also used to play Elsword but because of the NA server, I stopped playing it. I'm playing on going back to play on Void Elsword which is a private server.

I'm planning on getting Stawdew Valley as it looks very interesting to me but right now, I can't get it yet as I have no money to buy steam gift cards... (Because my father keeps taking my money and always pays me back a few weeks after he took the money. He's meant to pay me money every week. He owes me so much money.)

I think I have more games that I might upload to Youtube but I can't remember them...

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
My channel consists of games that I would either like to show off to recommend a hidden gem or show off just for people to laugh at really. That and I usually do an LP to tie people over as well. I'm also going to begin making videos of early access and BETA stuff when my new PC arrives soon which will be an exciting new thing for me!