What games do you play on your channel ?

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
On my Gaming channel (as I have multiple channels so I have to name one? I don't know what I'm talking about). I'm currently uploading How To Take Off Your Mask (which has been recorded a long time ago and I only just started to upload them), it's a visual novel.

I'm also uploading gameplay of Digimon Masters. I'm going to be uploading the first episode tonight when I go to bed.

I tend to play different games depending on my mood. I did used to play Dragomon Hunters but now I rarely ever play it. I currently play GTA 5 Online but nowadays, I'll only be playing it for a bit (as I have no friends on it. I play the game on PC.) I also used to play Elsword but because of the NA server, I stopped playing it. I'm playing on going back to play on Void Elsword which is a private server.

I'm planning on getting Stawdew Valley as it looks very interesting to me but right now, I can't get it yet as I have no money to buy steam gift cards... (Because my father keeps taking my money and always pays me back a few weeks after he took the money. He's meant to pay me money every week. He owes me so much money.)

I think I have more games that I might upload to Youtube but I can't remember them...
I really enjoyed GTA ONLINE too, but i didin't have any friends to play with XD and i broke my controller so haven't been playing it that much after that :D

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
We're playing Dying Light and Mad Max mostly atm, but that's all gonna change this week with Dark Souls 3. Firewatch was an awesome game though!
I would love to get Dark Sous 3 and make a playthrough, but don't have the money atm :( Mad max and dying light kick ass !

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
My channel consists of games that I would either like to show off to recommend a hidden gem or show off just for people to laugh at really. That and I usually do an LP to tie people over as well. I'm also going to begin making videos of early access and BETA stuff when my new PC arrives soon which will be an exciting new thing for me!
What specs does your pc have :) ?

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I have always focused on shooter games and RPGs like Halo and Skyrim. Now trying to branch off and do things like RTS games and more PC games.

Reactions: Folke Siren

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Probably wont be able to play any of them. But id say COD maybe. Although the leaked news on it is not too pleasing but lets see

Bonzo Tv

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I love Dark Souls series... atm i make a series of the first chapter, i wish to make one of dark souls 3 but atm i dont have the budget for buy it :\

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I usually record a variety of games either RPG games, FPS, or Horror but I don't do a lot of horror since I don't know many good horror games. Besides that the game that I am recording right now is Shantae and the Pirates Curse and so far I like the game.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I love Dark Souls series... atm i make a series of the first chapter, i wish to make one of dark souls 3 but atm i dont have the budget for buy it :\
I would really like to get dark souls 3 too, but don't have the money either !