What do you use to record your games with?

Aaron35

Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2015
England
YouTube
I've opted for OBS, it's free so I don't have to have the hassle of getting Fraps. I used to use Dxtory but didn't really like it. Hopefully OBS works for me, it seems pretty decent seeing as I can stream straight to YouTube as well as record the gameplay straight to my Computer so I can have both versions of gameplay, unedited and edited!

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Me personally mostly game with ps4.. that being said i use the elgato hd60 to record and stream right from the consule... people using ps4 starting a new channel recording with the ps4 isnt a bad starting point in my opinion

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
Hey guys I was wondering what are programs you guys use to record your games you play?
I use the Elgato HD60 to record and its great! It records gameplay is such amazing quality and also it is really easy to use and set up, proof is on my channel if you need any! :)

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Despite how much I've had problems with it and how many times I've had to play with the settings to get the quality video I want, I use Bandicam to record all my PC gaming content, with the Windows 10 Camera App to record my facecam with green screen. It's a pain to get my voice and facecam synched properly, but I manage.

However, I do plan on getting an Elgato HD60 for console gameplay in the future.

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
I use OBS, It's an awesome software that allows you to record very accurately, so if you have a low end computer that can't handle high fps you can record into a lower FPS, it gets very technical! Definitely recommend it.