What do you use to record your games with?

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
For PC Bandicam.
For Console like PS,Xbox and Nintendo is Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme.
For PSV is PSV Game Capture Card from Katsukitty.
For 3DS and NDS is 3DS Game Capture Card from Katsukitty.

DropDeadShoota

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I use Shadowplay. It is fantastic. You can record with no fps drop and in the highest quality.
You can use an HD capture box called AGPtek from amazon, you can go to my you tube channel and watch my gaming uploads they were captured with the AGPtek and it is very cheap for the quality of video you can get out of it. It comes with HDMI and component cables for PS3, PS4, XBOX360 and XBOX ONE. go over to my youtube channel and you will see I did a review and a short video to show you the quality.
and

Last edited:

Avalarion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
YouTube
For PC Games i use MSI Afterburner, Consoles are captured via Avermedia Extremecap U3 and AmarecTV and my 3DS is captured with the Capture Card i bought at merki.net and OBS

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
I use obs for PC and I use Roxio game capture HD pro with OBS for console. Reason I don't use Roxio to record is it is simply unreliable but is very handy for console capturing because it has both HDMI and RCA Composite.

DeathstreakYT

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
If im on my PC i will use Mirillis Action to record PC gameplay, I use OBS to live stream and I use an Elgato to record on xbox juan xD