What do you use to record your games with?

MiracleTaiyo

New User
Apr 9, 2016
YouTube
I use Loilo Game Recorder which is pretty good but it won't show your mouse cursor. I sometimes use another program called VSDC Free Screen Recorder. It records your whole desktop instead of recording a part of the window. It's pretty good since I had to use it to record Digimon Masters after Loilo Game Recorder decides to not record the game.

Scrubs Ahoy

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
England
YouTube
We use an Ezcap 250, it's the most rudimentary piece of plastic money can buy but the hd quality is there so all is good, would recommend if you have a tight budget ;)

Bonzo Tv

New User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
i find perfect OBS... i can put my game screen and my cam directly meanwhile i rec... ofc with the right configuration

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Bandicam has never failed me! (Well, okay once when it wouldn't launch so I had to perform a System Restore which killed my Operating System therefore I had to reinstall Windows 10...)

Easy to use, stick my logo in the top right corner and I'm free to go! My only concern is because it compresses the video whilst recording, it can cut off the sound at the end, meaning I have to keep recording for an extra minute or two to avoid losing anything important!

SeiggHart

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I used to use Fraps, due to how easy it was. But, due to lack of space I wasn't able to do much recording and uploading. (At my internet speed, it would take almost all day to upload one 15 minute video from Fraps.)

Now, I use X-Split Broadcaster, which is a free recording program that has a premium service. In my opinion, it's a lot better then Fraps, as not only can I record locally, but it has built in stream services that can connect to pretty much any live stream service. Not only that, but it also compresses your videos as your recording, which makes them a lot easier to upload. (It takes about 10 minutes for me to upload a video, and to get it live using X-Split.)

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
I really wanna get an internal capture card. I forget what it's called but it a small card that goes in your pc and it has a huge red button that is the start/stop record button. It has hdmi in and out so you can do your pc and other consoles

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
I record with Lolio - a free recording tool with no watermark or trial. Only issue is you can't record window in window.
Edit with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
Compress and optimise in Handbrake
Upload gaming footage of games like Black Ops 3 and War Thunder to my channel link below: