Resources Twitch Team Page!

Holle

Rising User
I've just applied but I'm struggling to see how this would help us streamers get more views etc, It's you, yourself that has to be different from others to make peoplle want to watch you.

Akillspt

Rising User
hi I'm no different from you or any other Streamr but the idea is to do something different that catches the attention of the viewer's understand: P

Holle

Rising User
There isn't much you could do to be fair, you've just got to have a good personality and be good at what you do in order to get people to like you

Akillspt

Rising User
yes you're right I totally agree with you but can barely make improvise something different I did this while playing Wildstar and arrived at the viewer's 100 in 2 hours ,and i have a partner whit me for doing this we invit streamr's to all the time

Holle

Rising User
That's rather amazing man, I've been streaming for just under 3 weeks and I've had just under 3k twitch views and 290ish followers so far but I don't get that many viewers in at a time they all leave and I've tried everything from talking an dancing on webcam while playing games to entertain but it's hard to talk when nobody is there and you're talking to yourself like a fool.

Holle

Rising User
Your layout is pretty sick man. (better than mine) it takes months even years to grow on twitch and youtube helps out so much if your videos do well.

Akillspt

Rising User
yes yes but if all help each other We can reduce this timeline don't you think ?[DOUBLEPOST=1409664708][/DOUBLEPOST]and if you want i can make a layout for you np whit any image or way you want[DOUBLEPOST=1409684297][/DOUBLEPOST]when I say streaming together it's like this http://www.multitwitch.tv/drewamoxftw/kykos2014

Last edited:

jr_uk

Freedom! Member
Ive applied but not recieved a response yet, if anyone needs any help with stream layouts, settings etc, just contact me via a PM, via Twitch or Twitter and ill do my best to help :)