Resources Twitch Team Page!

SP CM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2014
YouTube
I just got accepted which by the way thanks!! but i have a question. On my channel and video tab in my settings i have enabled it but now there are two check boxes one says stats and the other revenue what do these do?

Crook4Money

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
Crook4Money
Applications?

you have to apply to get in. i got in a couple weeks ago and they sent me another invite the other day even tho i already joined which was a waste of their time if they did that to multiple people. the requirements are pretty low because i'm sure they didn't even look at my twitch before accepting me or they just saw video's in the past broadcasts and accepted me, but that would most likely be because they have so many people to go threw to actually fully follow their own requirements.

Cavedens

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
TN
YouTube
Just started to stream, what is the benefit of joining here?

The benefit of a Stream Team is that at the top of your twitch when people are watching it will say SoAndSo is playing Game on StreamTeam. You can click the team and it will give a list of all the people on that team. The live people show up first and then all the offline people. It is just another way of getting your name out there as well as helping promote other channels as well.

Crook4Money

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
Crook4Money
The benefit of a Stream Team is that at the top of your twitch when people are watching it will say SoAndSo is playing Game on StreamTeam. You can click the team and it will give a list of all the people on that team. The live people show up first and then all the offline people. It is just another way of getting your name out there as well as helping promote other channels as well.

well said

Reactions: Cavedens

Masterxexe

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
sweeeet[DOUBLEPOST=1414551037][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a streamer and this is awesome!!![DOUBLEPOST=1415206634][/DOUBLEPOST]i applyed nothing happened yet my url twitch.tv/masterxexe

Last edited:

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
ive appleid and got nothing back atm, how long does it take to sort out address is twitch.tv/dannypotter1995

Crook4Money

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
Crook4Money
ive appleid and got nothing back atm, how long does it take to sort out address is twitch.tv/dannypotter1995

probably a couple weeks to a month. i didn't think i'd get in so i don't recall how long it initially took. i'm sure they have tons of records to sort out so it might take longer now that more people know about it.

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
probably a couple weeks to a month. i didn't think i'd get in so i don't recall how long it initially took. i'm sure they have tons of records to sort out so it might take longer now that more people know about it.

ok cheers for telling me about this i just wondered how long it would take to get a response back