Gaming TheManInMyHead

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I am so sorry that you feel that way? i was introducing myself.
Its ok im not mad. There are other ways that are better to introduce yourself. I want you to be better on the forums is all. You could have said hi or asked a question. content posts are for the content forums and your own introduce yourself thread.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
// Hello1.cs public class Hello1
{
public static void Main()
{
System.Console.WriteLine("Hello, Themaninmyhead!"); }
}

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
It's the simplest piece of code you can write. I don't want to be typing out some crazy big slab of code for everyone so I'm keeping it small.

Matthew Slinger

Rising User
My channel name is TheManInMyHead but my real name is Chris. I am from the United states and I am 16. I found Freedom! through my team captain Sidular ( you can find him in some of my videos ). I love to edit videos to make people laugh and I started youtube just because I was bored and wanted to make my friends laugh. My channel is all about comedy and I hope to make you laugh at least once every video. I try to upload every day but with school getting in the way I am forced to upload around 2 - 3 times a week. I play any game i like such as TF2 and I will be getting a new computer soon so I might start making Dayz and Arma 2/3 content as well.
Welcome

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Saw your "Tf2 MvM fools" video

haha that trigg:D nice video:D

Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!

SFC Reign

Rising User
My channel name is TheManInMyHead but my real name is Chris. I am from the United states and I am 16. I found Freedom! through my team captain Sidular ( you can find him in some of my videos ). I love to edit videos to make people laugh and I started youtube just because I was bored and wanted to make my friends laugh. My channel is all about comedy and I hope to make you laugh at least once every video. I try to upload every day but with school getting in the way I am forced to upload around 2 - 3 times a week. I play any game i like such as TF2 and I will be getting a new computer soon so I might start making Dayz and Arma 2/3 content as well.
Great videos! Gamers! :D

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Saw your "Tf2 MvM fools" video

haha that trigg:D nice video:D

Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!
Thank you! im glad you like it. My favorite is highlander shenanigans or pre game singing personally.