Gaming TheManInMyHead

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
My channel name is TheManInMyHead but my real name is Chris. I am from the United states and I am 16. I found Freedom! through my team captain Sidular ( you can find him in some of my videos ). I love to edit videos to make people laugh and I started youtube just because I was bored and wanted to make my friends laugh. My channel is all about comedy and I hope to make you laugh at least once every video. I try to upload every day but with school getting in the way I am forced to upload around 2 - 3 times a week. I play any game i like such as TF2 and I will be getting a new computer soon so I might start making Dayz and Arma 2/3 content as well.
Welcome to freedom

Reactions: TheManInMyHead

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey nice channel, i do rants and stories on my channel, check them out if u can! Im also doing a shotout series on my channel, theres not alot of people. So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win!

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
sadly i cant do much because of school but i do have a plan for the next week on videos. i build an old xp gaming pc for 2006 games and i am going to do something with that