Gaming TheManInMyHead

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
My channel name is TheManInMyHead but my real name is Chris. I am from the United states and I am 16. I found Freedom! through my team captain Sidular ( you can find him in some of my videos ). I love to edit videos to make people laugh and I started youtube just because I was bored and wanted to make my friends laugh. My channel is all about comedy and I hope to make you laugh at least once every video. I try to upload every day but with school getting in the way I am forced to upload around 2 - 3 times a week. I play any game i like such as TF2 and I will be getting a new computer soon so I might start making Dayz and Arma 2/3 content as well.

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

Wavern

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi Chirs and welcome to freedom! :)
I love editing as well. I think it's really fun to do and it brightens up your videos!
Best of luck!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My channel name is TheManInMyHead but my real name is Chris. I am from the United states and I am 16. I found Freedom! through my team captain Sidular ( you can find him in some of my videos ). I love to edit videos to make people laugh and I started youtube just because I was bored and wanted to make my friends laugh. My channel is all about comedy and I hope to make you laugh at least once every video. I try to upload every day but with school getting in the way I am forced to upload around 2 - 3 times a week. I play any game i like such as TF2 and I will be getting a new computer soon so I might start making Dayz and Arma 2/3 content as well.

Welcome to the Family, How you found out about Freedom! and Dayz is amazing game!

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi Chirs and welcome to freedom! :)
I love editing as well. I think it's really fun to do and it brightens up your videos!
Best of luck!
Yea I love editing it's my favorite. If you have seen my 8bitboy video you can probably tell i am a bit shy when it comes to talking and that is why most of the comedy is in the edits.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forum Chris, I really hope you enjoy your time here, and making people laugh is always a great thing to do I shall definitely be checking you out, as if you can make me laugh then you know your a winner :)

TheManInMyHead

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hitlerish Licorice I checked around the forums and I noticed you have only made two posts. Both of them were of videos and you did not leave anything helpful or even say hello. I hope that you will make more meaningful posts in the future and I don't appreciate you posting content that is not in the content forums. Please read the forum rules and have a nice day.

Reactions: Hitlerish Licorice