YouTube Thank you Freedom Network

DrakkhenWoW

New User
Thank you so much. I started my little youtube channel a few months ago. I do it because I really enjoy sharing my love for games, movies, ranting and the other stuff I do. I found out about your network from a few other youtube channels. I saw that you let small channels joined, so I decided to give it a go.

Your support people are on the ball. I had to open a few tickets and they were replied to very quickly. The Freedom academy is very helpful. Since going through it and doing things it said to do, I have gained about 40 subscribers and a lot more views in a very short time. I know that is not much considering some channels get 1000x that number, but for me it's an accomplishment.

I want to thank everyone here at Freedom. You guys have been the best, and I am glad I joined up.

DrakkhenWoW

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
You have no idea how nice this is to hear. Some of us work day and night and only hear the bad things.
You're a superstar and I'd love to take this chance to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting a smile on my face today!!

Anthony Smith

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Thank you so much. I started my little youtube channel a few months ago. I do it because I really enjoy sharing my love for games, movies, ranting and the other stuff I do. I found out about your network from a few other youtube channels. I saw that you let small channels joined, so I decided to give it a go.

Your support people are on the ball. I had to open a few tickets and they were replied to very quickly. The Freedom academy is very helpful. Since going through it and doing things it said to do, I have gained about 40 subscribers and a lot more views in a very short time. I know that is not much considering some channels get 1000x that number, but for me it's an accomplishment.

I want to thank everyone here at Freedom. You guys have been the best, and I am glad I joined up.

DrakkhenWoW

This means a lot to all of us you should see our support team's smiles. I'm super happy you found academy useful it's a big project and has a long way to go, look out for new stuff there soon we've put a hell of a lot of time into what's coming up and it's a big passion project :)

Stef