YouTube Thank you Freedom Network

DrakkhenWoW

New User
Aug 8, 2016
Thank you so much. I started my little youtube channel a few months ago. I do it because I really enjoy sharing my love for games, movies, ranting and the other stuff I do. I found out about your network from a few other youtube channels. I saw that you let small channels joined, so I decided to give it a go.

Your support people are on the ball. I had to open a few tickets and they were replied to very quickly. The Freedom academy is very helpful. Since going through it and doing things it said to do, I have gained about 40 subscribers and a lot more views in a very short time. I know that is not much considering some channels get 1000x that number, but for me it's an accomplishment.

I want to thank everyone here at Freedom. You guys have been the best, and I am glad I joined up.

DrakkhenWoW

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Thank you so much. I started my little youtube channel a few months ago. I do it because I really enjoy sharing my love for games, movies, ranting and the other stuff I do. I found out about your network from a few other youtube channels. I saw that you let small channels joined, so I decided to give it a go.

Your support people are on the ball. I had to open a few tickets and they were replied to very quickly. The Freedom academy is very helpful. Since going through it and doing things it said to do, I have gained about 40 subscribers and a lot more views in a very short time. I know that is not much considering some channels get 1000x that number, but for me it's an accomplishment.

I want to thank everyone here at Freedom. You guys have been the best, and I am glad I joined up.

DrakkhenWoW

This means a lot to all of us you should see our support team's smiles. I'm super happy you found academy useful it's a big project and has a long way to go, look out for new stuff there soon we've put a hell of a lot of time into what's coming up and it's a big passion project :)

Stef

Reactions: DrakkhenWoW