Subs or Dubs?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I only go with subs if it's the only option available to me.

So dubs all the way. People hate on english voice acting way too much for no reason.

K.O-ken

Anime Reviewer
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
Australia
YouTube
I prefer sub due to the fact that japanese voices suit the characters more :p the only dubs I like are for Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist both the original and brotherhood and lastly Naruto. Everything I watch in sub :) sounds like heaven to my ears!

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sub all the way! That's the way of learning (at least a bit) Japanese, onwards to the path of not needing either.
No hate guys, but I can't stand dub... I grew up with Norwegian Harry Potter, Norwegian Pokémon, Norwegian this and Norwegian that...
It destroyed my brain into not standing dub.
If I watch a movie, and find out it's dubbed, I throw it out the window xD
One time in high school, we was going to watch an anime movie for our English class... I heard the first English word spoken, and I was out of that classroom 3 seconds later. I was then allowed to watch it with subs by myself... Best English class ever xD

*Edit*
I see a lot of comments saying "I don't know why all the hate on dub"
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm going to be honest...
It's because even in high end studios, the dub is ****. And I'm not even an English speaker natively, and I can see that.
And don't get me started on the German dubs... Just don't

LoganPlayz Mobile

Rising User
Jun 12, 2015
U.S.A
YouTube
The only way I can do dub is if i start off as a dub. Most dubs don't sound very similar to the actual version, but if you don't know what the actual version sounds l ike then you don't know the difference

Reyman Yoii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Honestly I prefer DUBS more then SUBS but I can watch either, there are some anime I watch SUBBED because the voice acting for some DUBS are horrible! But if it has a good DUB I'll watch it DUBBED because I feel reading the subtitles distracts your eye from some of the amazing imagery displayed in anime.
NO HATE