Subs or Dubs?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Do you prefer subs or dubs when watching Anime? I prefer subs, because English voice actors trying to voice an anime, its just, ugh.
I usually go for subs. But I've seen clips of some anime shows that have some decent voice acting. One of the problems with it is how fast some of the dialogue is because you have to time it with the mouth movements, right?

I usually watch subs first then on re-watch, if it's available, I go for dubs. It's more out of curiosity than anything else. One big exception was Ouran High School Host Club, I watched that dub first and the dub was super good to where I can't really watch the subbed without thinking how weird it is!

IRONMANTIS4

New User
Jul 23, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I like dubs because I am lazy and don't like the multitasking task of reading the sub texts and paying attention to what is currently happening in the anime ( bad enough my OCD makes me rewind the scene due to me wanting to see every bit of details ), but I don't like dubs sometimes either because of the bad cringy English voice actors / actresses ... so ..... I am conflicted ...