Review For Your Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I accept criticism. Just looking for honest feedback . Check my channel out Frosty !
- Love the icon and banner
- Channel description is ok, you could add more but if you don't it's still fine the way it is
- I woudn't suggest the intro because it doesn't really match what you do but it's up to you if you want to remove it
- Love the commentary and positivity but try to talk louder
- It's great how unique and different your channel is compared to others
- Great description
- Great tags

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Sure, I wouldn't mind one.
- Channel art and icon are good
- Add a channel description showing what you post and interesting stuff about you
- Remove playlists that you don't want and playlists with deleted videos in them
- Thumbnails are good but when you add a picture try to make it in size with the thumbnail so nothing goes out and use a better font from daFont for the #1, #2 etc.
- Intro is great but remove it if you get bigger or people will consider it a "template"
- Commentary is good but try to sound more positive to keep your viewers engaged
- Good description
- Tags are pretty good but you could add way more to get more views

Reactions: Alpha Oh

SleepySloth

New User
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
- Icon and banner could have way more details
- Great channel name
- Great channel tags
- For featured channels just add "Friends" or something
- Ok channel description but put what types of games you record
- You could have way more playlists, playlists are a great way to make your channel look professional
- Love the thumbnails, they're very straight to the point
- Some of your videos have great positive commentary so you should add that to every single one
- Great tags
Not many flaws with this channel, I'm sure you could grow bigger as you improve =)
Thanks that will help me out a ton! :D I've already worked to improve the detail of my channel art and banner and I can see now how it was a necessary improvement!

G

Gods of Odds

I'll have a review. I will be uploading a video of overwatch today so its up to you whether you want to wait for that or not.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Nice guy, i would love to have one!
- Great icon and banner
- Good channel description
- Love the thumbnails
- Make playlists that will want to make people want to check them out and make the titles something very short and simple
- Good tags
- Great commentary but try to sound more positive
- Amazing description
Not many flaws to be honest, good luck in the future :)

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86maJlOb1ae9YdRlL9B_MA

Please, thank you :)

I already know some things such as not uploading consistently, but exams.

Thanks!

*oh and I'm getting a new logo to match my banner, but I just have the helmet temporarily*
- Icon and banner look great, don't know why you would want to change the banner
- Great channel name
- Good channel description
- I know you don't have much videos up right now but always remember to make playlists that you'll update often with the types of videos you'll be making
- Thumbnails look great
- Tags are good but add more tags that are relevant to the video
- Try to focus more on the audience with the facecam rather than the game
- Mic is great but try to sound more positive in the commentary

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
- Try to focus more on the audience with the facecam rather than the game
- Mic is great but try to sound more positive in the commentary
How do I do this if I can't even concentrate on the game!? (this is a sarcastic joke/comment), I already suck at games, you want me to suck even more? XD

Thanks though, I definitely know to put my channel's videos into categories as I love my channel to be extremely tidy. And I want to change my logo since it doesn't at all match with the banner I have right now.. Logo is dark, banner is bright, yet they also have different styles. But I am definitely getting a redesign of my logo!

~I also copy tags from other videos that have the similar video (the same game that I play), and put it into mine to try and get more views. Though I'll definitely take your advice!

Thanks a lot, friend :)

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I'll have a review. I will be uploading a video of overwatch today so its up to you whether you want to wait for that or not.
- The icon and banner need to be improved in my opinion because professionalism is what makes a lot of people subscribe to your channel
- Channel description is good
- Playlist management is great
- Use a cool font from daFont on your thumbnails and try to make the text look a little better and more centered
- Video description is ok but could be more descriptive
- Try to sound more positive in your commentary because your commentary so far is great and that's the only thing lacking
- Tags are amazing

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
How do I do this if I can't even concentrate on the game!? (this is a sarcastic joke/comment), I already suck at games, you want me to suck even more? XD

Thanks though, I definitely know to put my channel's videos into categories as I love my channel to be extremely tidy. And I want to change my logo since it doesn't at all match with the banner I have right now.. Logo is dark, banner is bright, yet they also have different styles. But I am definitely getting a redesign of my logo!

~I also copy tags from other videos that have the similar video (the same game that I play), and put it into mine to try and get more views. Though I'll definitely take your advice!

Thanks a lot, friend :)
Trust me a lot of people love someone being bad at a game than being amazing xD

G

Gods of Odds

- The icon and banner need to be improved in my opinion because professionalism is what makes a lot of people subscribe to your channel
- Channel description is good
- Playlist management is great
- Use a cool font from daFont on your thumbnails and try to make the text look a little better and more centered
- Video description is ok but could be more descriptive
- Try to sound more positive in your commentary because your commentary so far is great and that's the only thing lacking
- Tags are amazing
Thanks and i'll definitely try to improve on all them things.

Status
Not open for further replies.