Not open for further replies.

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Ok thanks for the info I am trying to fix the black boxing around the sides

I made this fast for you, hope u'll like it, you can use it untill u get a professional one
Click here to get the full sized one http://i.imgur.com/jA94zgM.jpg?1

I gave your latest upload a like but let's get to the review:
- The icon and channel art are great but the background of the channel art which is the gun guy looks a little low quality so change that to high quality
- Name is simple, great and easy to say
- Thumbnails are really cool
- If you can upload more then go for it, but if yyou don't then you are uploading a decent amount of videos every week
To be honest there's not much to say that's wrong with your channel, it's unique, has great art and everything so good luck in the future :)

Is my channel art better now?=)

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
I made this fast for you, hope u'll like it, you can use it untill u get a professional one
Click here to get the full sized one http://i.imgur.com/jA94zgM.jpg?1

Is my channel art better now?=)

Thanks for the new banner I am currently doing a vote with my friends if I should change my banner to the new one that you made some of my friends think it's good others aren't to sure I like it though thanks for making it for me I appreciate the help :)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So I've seen a few people make some threads about reviewing people's channels and I thought I'd give it a go, now just to warn you my criticism might be a little harsh and I'm not saying my channel doesn't have these flaws when I state them, so just leave your channel down below and I'll reply as quick as possible :)
Give me somefeedback :) Thanks already !

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
- Make your channel description more descriptive
- Great icon and channel art
- Love the variety in videos
- Thumbnails are awesome
- Great use of tags
- Great mic and love the commentary
There's not much to really improve because everything is so amazing lol
OOOOH ! You are too kind XD I know my description is not too good :D I have to look into it some day :) Thanks for the feedback !

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for the new banner I am currently doing a vote with my friends if I should change my banner to the new one that you made some of my friends think it's good others aren't to sure I like it though thanks for making it for me I appreciate the help :)

I personally think it's way better than your other one =)

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I would love to get my channel reviewed I am always open to criticism in any way, there is always a way to improve!

D

Deleted member 128215

Never typically post to these but hey, rip into me.

XGeN_M30W

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
So I've seen a few people make some threads about reviewing people's channels and I thought I'd give it a go, now just to warn you my criticism might be a little harsh and I'm not saying my channel doesn't have these flaws when I state them, so just leave your channel down below and I'll reply as quick as possible :)
Hey bro! Could you please review mine! needed some tips

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I would love to get my channel reviewed I am always open to criticism in any way, there is always a way to improve!
- Icon and banner look fantastic, I like the cartoony look
- Decent channel description but could be more descriptive
- Add more tags for your channel so people can find you more (not talking about video tags)
- Good playlist management
- Thumbnails are great as well as the font, they would attract a lot of people and it seems like they have
- Great intro but as you grow remove it otherwise people will consider it a "template"
- Great tags
- Commentary is amazing and positive
-Amazing channel and love the commentary it kept me interested in the video

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Never typically post to these but hey, rip into me.
- Great banner but the icon could have more details
- More descriptive channel description
- Make the playlist titles straight to the point so people know what playlist they're going in to
- Change the font on the thumbnails by using a site called daFont and organise everything in the thumbnails so you look professional
- Love the subtitles in the video
- Great quality
- Love the editing
- Add tags that people will wanna search to get your videos out there
Some parts of the main channel screen could be worked on but once I clicked on a video I enjoyed it so much, love the commentary as I said before

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Knock yourself out with my channel.
- The channel art is ok but I love the icon
- For featured channels add the extra "s" on guys so you don't look unprofessional
- Add playlists that relate to the videos you do on your channel
- Try to make your videos 1080p but if you can't 720p is still great
- Good tags
- Love the humour in the videos, thumbnails and titles
- Make the background music a little lower since you like talking straight to your audience
All in all I love how different your channel is and it seems that people are liking it because of your sub and view count

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
- Icon and banner look fantastic, I like the cartoony look
- Decent channel description but could be more descriptive
- Add more tags for your channel so people can find you more (not talking about video tags)
- Good playlist management
- Thumbnails are great as well as the font, they would attract a lot of people and it seems like they have
- Great intro but as you grow remove it otherwise people will consider it a "template"
- Great tags
- Commentary is amazing and positive
-Amazing channel and love the commentary it kept me interested in the video
Thanks man that means a lot! What do you mean with more tags to my channel? And yeah if I get bigger I will get myself a custom made intro! Anyway thanks for spending some time giving me feedback/criticism, you really deserved member of the month!

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
please give me feedback
channel is in my sig
- For featured channels just add "Friends" or "Cool People" or something
- Change your name to MGRacer or something with caps so you look professional
- Thumbnails don't look nice, look at other people that have uploaded the type of video you want to upload and go with that style
- If you do one video of a game, don't make a whole playlist for it, for example just make a "Random Games" playlist and add it to there
- It seems you don't use a lot of capitalisation but you should because looking professional is what makes a lot of people sub to smaller channels
- Make one or two genre of videos starting off so people know what they're subscribing for, not 5 or 6
- Don't put your face in the webcam and put the webcam in the top left or right
- Try to only show the game you play not your whole desktop
- Lower the background music so your voice overpowers it
- Try to sound more positive in your videos
- Don't leave black bars on the sides of your videos
- Channel art looks great but icon could look nicer
- Make interesting thumbnails that will make people want to click on your videos not just the generic one YouTube gives you
- 1080p would be nice but if you can't 720p is still awesome for YouTube
It seems you still have some stuff you need to do to brush up your channel but once you fix it up i'm sure you'll start to gain some recognition

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Any criticism is welcome! I really want to have the best content I possibly can! :D
- Icon and banner could have way more details
- Great channel name
- Great channel tags
- For featured channels just add "Friends" or something
- Ok channel description but put what types of games you record
- You could have way more playlists, playlists are a great way to make your channel look professional
- Love the thumbnails, they're very straight to the point
- Some of your videos have great positive commentary so you should add that to every single one
- Great tags
Not many flaws with this channel, I'm sure you could grow bigger as you improve =)

Reactions: SleepySloth

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hey bro! Could you please review mine! needed some tips
- Icon is good once you remove those black bars on the top and bottom
- Banner could have WAY more details
- Good channel description
- Remove the . on Team in your featured channels
- The playlists you have so far look nice but adding more would make your channel look way more professional
- Love how active you are
- The thumbnails one month ago weren't great but the ones you are using now look amazing
- Keep the intro but as you get bigger remove it because people will consider it a "template"
- Add tags that have to do with the video
- Add some more details and links to your description
- Try to add some commentary so your subscribers know you better but if that's not your style then it's up to you
From what I've seen by reviewing it, you seem to be improving your channel drastically as you go

Reactions: XGeN_M30W
Status
Not open for further replies.