Review For Your Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
So I've seen a few people make some threads about reviewing people's channels and I thought I'd give it a go, now just to warn you my criticism might be a little harsh and I'm not saying my channel doesn't have these flaws when I state them, so just leave your channel down below and I'll reply as quick as possible :)

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
I apprecaite all the criticism mate, it might help me get better, thanks (u have all in my signature) and give my latest upload a like if you want to support pleasee

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I apprecaite all the criticism mate, it might help me get better, thanks (u have all in my signature) and give my latest upload a like if you want to support pleasee
I gave your latest upload a like but let's get to the review:
- The icon and channel art are great but the background of the channel art which is the gun guy looks a little low quality so change that to high quality
- Name is simple, great and easy to say
- Thumbnails are really cool
- If you can upload more then go for it, but if yyou don't then you are uploading a decent amount of videos every week
To be honest there's not much to say that's wrong with your channel, it's unique, has great art and everything so good luck in the future :)

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey I would like my channel reviewed don't worry about being harsh I'm all good with it :) my channel is called GRE0022 or you can go here http://bit.ly/1UTwgD9 if all this fails just click on my signature thanks again

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hey I would like my channel reviewed don't worry about being harsh I'm all good with it :) my channel is called GRE0022 or you can go here http://bit.ly/1UTwgD9 if all this fails just click on my signature thanks again
- Your icon needs to be more unique because an icon with a Minecraft character is overused
- The channel art looks really blurry so maybe you could improve that and use different colours that would attract the people that click on your channel
- Remove the intro or get someone professional to make you one
- Remove the numbers in your name so it'll be easy to find your channel because numbers in a name are a turn off for a channel
- Let everything in the thumbnail fir in the picture but don't fill it with random stuff and don't make anything on there distorted
- Get some text that looks unique, I would suggest using a site called daFont to get some cool fonts for your thumbnails
- Add tags that people will search for to your videos so when someone searches for the tag your video will come up
- I like how consistent you upload
- Try to remove the black bars on the side of your videos
- As I said with the intro remove the outro or get some professional to make you one

You upload unique content which is great but if you fix a lot of the stuff that I told you about i'm sure a lot of people will happily subscribe once they click on your videos =)

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey, UnstoppableFrost even tho I have a bigger channel than you we can still learn and build off of each other so let me know what I could work on.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
- Channel art is amazing
- Icon is very cool and unique but I would suggest adding something cool on the white background just like how I have the snow
- Upload more often if you have time so your audience stays active
- Add something nice to the background of your farming thumbnails, maybe a picture of the game showing you or someone farming, remember the background needs to be high quality
- Try to stay positive and jumpy in your videos so it doesn't sound like you're bored and keeps the audience watching
- Definitely great tags
- Great description
Overall great channel and the flaws are so tiny that it doesn't even matter

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
- Channel art is amazing
- Icon is very cool and unique but I would suggest adding something cool on the white background just like how I have the snow
- Upload more often if you have time so your audience stays active
- Add something nice to the background of your farming thumbnails, maybe a picture of the game showing you or someone farming, remember the background needs to be high quality
- Try to stay positive and jumpy in your videos so it doesn't sound like you're bored and keeps the audience watching
- Definitely great tags
- Great description
Overall great channel and the flaws are so tiny that it doesn't even matter

Thanks for the support man I'll try to improve but I was never the best with Photoshop and my name is so weird its hard to create an image the matches my name.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
well if u ask me like that ;D both^^

-Good Channel Art & Icon
-Some of your thumbnails are missing and that's the main eyedropper always make sure they have a spark!
-Playlists are all laid out
-Post often
-I understand you're from another country but English is a way better language to speak than the one currently because more people would knew it. Think about pewdiepie hes Swedish and speaks english why??? Because he has a bigger audience and most of the world speaks English.
- Make the title of your videos a lot simpler, they are just confusing

That's it I'm sorry for being mean but in general I hope you enjoy my corrective criticism.​

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
would be cool to get feedback/review from u if u have the spare time :)
- Great channel description
- Love the icon and channel art
- Name is short, simple and great
- Great playlist management
- Love how active you are but it might be nice to have 2+ series going on
- Love the thumbnails
- I like how unique the games you're playing are but you should have a popular series that people will search for going on with your unique series
- The game noise is really loud in the videos so I can barely hear you
- Speak with more positivity so it doesn't sound like you're bored and keeps the viewers entertained for watch time
- Talk more in your videos so people know that it's you making the video
- Your mic right now is good but it could be improved big time with just a little money, I would suggest the blue snowball or Turtlebeach PX21 because those are pretty cheap and pretty good

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
- Great channel description
thx^
- Love the icon and channel art
thx^^
- Name is short, simple and great
thx^^^
- Great playlist management
thx^^^^
- Love how active you are but it might be nice to have 2+ series going on
yeah im at it^^ in next few months 4-6 games ;D that will be more than 400 videos
- Love the thumbnails
- I like how unique the games you're playing are but you should have a popular series that people will search for going on with your unique series
yeah good idea i try to get up-to-date games^^
- The game noise is really loud in the videos so I can barely hear you
the last 3 vidis are little bid noisy yeah i try to find my perfect spot
- Speak with more positivity so it doesn't sound like you're bored and keeps the viewers entertained for watch time
learning by doing :)
- Talk more in your videos so people know that it's you making the video
i usually talk after cutcenes since i mostly make rpg videos but yeah ill try :)
- Your mic right now is good but it could be improved big time with just a little money, I would suggest the blue snowball or Turtlebeach PX21
because those are pretty cheap and pretty good
i use a turtle beach px22 - i save atm money for a good mic - t.bone 450usb or the blue yeti^^

thanks for the 2 reviews :)

Status
Not open for further replies.