May 30, 2017
0.09 dollers send by freedom in my paypal account
what is this
how freedom split like this
my earnig is 57 doller till date

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
it seems i am missing my payment for may and last month.. i have been with them since..last year i think?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
it seems i am missing my payment for may and last month.. i have been with them since..last year i think?
The payment can take a day or so to reach all partners - if you are using advanced payments you should have them all within the next day or so, if you don't get them then please contact the support team and they can look into this for you. If you haven't signed up to advance payment then you should only be owed revenue for May at the current moment and as such should have / be getting this shortly[DOUBLEPOST=1498944653][/DOUBLEPOST]
its very simple i am not using any one of your facilities, because i have education channel in hindi language
my channel growing very fast 10 k views per day
so why i am share 40% revenue ?
i can stay with freedom only for moral support with 95 % revenue,
in 95 % revenue share i give promise i will not use any one your facilities except emergency services

i leave freedom in next fews days,,,i am waiting your possitive risponse
I'm sorry you feel that way. You entered into the contract with Freedom agreeing you would share a base 60-40% split with Freedom regarding the monetisation and revenue earned from your channel. They put the money gathered from this towards sponsorship deals and opportunities that all partners can use not just individual channels. Of course if you have any suggestions on tools / things you would like we would love to hear about that as well.

Don't forget that Freedom does offer higher revenue shares for fast growing channels, all you need to do is discuss with the support team the chances of a higher revenue share. Typically they base this of the growth of your channel whilst in Freedom, and this can be increased up to a maximum of a 95-5% split, though this is normally done in stages and not just straight away given. Saying you will not use any of the facilities provided by Freedom makes no difference regarding your revenue share as I said previous these opportunities are for all the partners and not just individual channels - it seems to me (personally) that you just didn't read the contract / terms before signing up to Freedom

Upvote 0

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
The payment can take a day or so to reach all partners - if you are using advanced payments you should have them all within the next day or so, if you don't get them then please contact the support team and they can look into this for you. If you haven't signed up to advance payment then you should only be owed revenue for May at the current moment and as such should have / be getting this shortly

yes looking at it again it only shows may..

where do i find the advanced payments? all i have atm is my paypal account

Upvote 0

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
i think my channel is growing very fast

i was read terms and condition but also watch mr geagre videos who claims freedom do for this channel.....and more things but nothing

can freedom help to give more ads in channels ? or all is depend on google

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
yes looking at it again it only shows may..

where do i find the advanced payments? all i have atm is my paypal account
Advance payments can be toggled on / off from your Freedom dashboard. If you go to your profile its the option just under payment method :)

i think my channel is growing very fast

i was read terms and condition but also watch mr geagre videos who claims freedom do for this channel.....and more things but nothing

can freedom help to give more ads in channels ? or all is depend on google
Freedom has no control over the ads, shown or available to be shown on videos. This is all down the the individual advertisers and YouTube / Google. Freedom does quite a lot for channels and offer loads of opportunities however as you have said your just not taking advantage of them - at the end of the day they are doing their best to cater for all types of channels, and offer opportunities for higher revenue shares, which are awarded based of a guideline - in order to potentially get this you would need to contact the support team

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Advance payments mean that you no longer need to wait two months for your revenue to be paid - this will effect any future payments and not payments missed / not received in the past. I would check on your Freedom dashboard as you can see the status of your May payment on their, if they is any adjustments you can always request a catch up payment for it, which is normally processed within 72 hours

Upvote 0

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Advance payments mean that you no longer need to wait two months for your revenue to be paid - this will effect any future payments and not payments missed / not received in the past. I would check on your Freedom dashboard as you can see the status of your May payment on their, if they is any adjustments you can always request a catch up payment for it, which is normally processed within 72 hours
for may it says
"Earnings #####

Payments $0.00"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.