what is this
how freedom split like this
my earnig is 57 doller till date

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also if you are looking at your Youtube analytics for that figure of $57, it normally automatically sorts this for the last 28 days, whereas the 0.09 you received was for two months ago, and might only be for your potential YouTube Red earnings.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As you joined in the last 25 days, typically your first payment would be at the end of August, however if you have opted for advance payments then your first payment would be at the end of July.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
on dashboard only show a cancel option,,, how to enable it
i want my first payment in end of june
Well you can want the payment at the end of June all you want, however Freedom isn't able to offer that to its users as Youtube only confirms payments on a monthly delay, as such the closest and quickest option that Freedom can do for you is the advance payment, If it shows you have enabled advanced payment on your Freedom dashboard then you don't need to do anything else.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
you mean i will get payment in first week of july ?
No you will get it at the end of July. Any payments sent by Freedom is paid at the end of each month. No matter if you select advance payment or normal payment this would be paid to you at the end of the month, not at the start or in the middle, at the end.

Upvote 0

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
ok so please pay at end of june. i have completed one mounth[DOUBLEPOST=1498740365][/DOUBLEPOST]before joinig freedom claim it pay at least 1 doller every month

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ok so please pay at end of june. i have completed one mounth[DOUBLEPOST=1498740365][/DOUBLEPOST]before joinig freedom claim it pay at least 1 doller every month
As you presumably have advanced payment enabled then your payment / revenue for June would be paid out at the end of July (one month later) there isn't anything that can speed this up as it still needs time to be confirmed by Youtube and sent to the Network. As for the claim Freedom never promises at least $1 a month, they outline that they have no minimum payment amount so if you earn $1 this is what you will be paid. You might of been getting that a bit confused.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
what happened if i leave freedom before first payment
Well if you have fully accepted your partnership (I.e been sent and clicked on your learn more button) then you would need to give 30 days notice of your intention to leave Freedom as per the contract you signed when joining. As for your revenue, this would still be paid to you at the applicable payment date - nothing else would change, you would still get all the money you are entitled to you just wouldn't be part of the network after those 30 days and you would no longer be able to use any of the material provided by the network

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ok tell me procedure, how to give notice before 30 days
You can go to the channel section of your YouTube dashboard - there should then be a 'remove access' button underneath your name. Once you click through that, this will begin the 30 day cooldown before you are officially unpartnered with the Freedom Network. If you don't mind me asking why are you thinking about leaving the network? Seems like its just an issue over your payment, which we have managed to explain above.

Upvote 0

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
its very simple i am not using any one of your facilities, because i have education channel in hindi language
my channel growing very fast 10 k views per day
so why i am share 40% revenue ?
i can stay with freedom only for moral support with 95 % revenue,
in 95 % revenue share i give promise i will not use any one your facilities except emergency services

i leave freedom in next fews days,,,i am waiting your possitive risponse

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.