fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Commentaries and Let's plays. I am also do other stuff such as random gameplays of minecraft and mmorpg games and stuff like that
Have you considered making more specialized content that engages the viewers more as well? Doing let's plays and commentaries work amazing when you have a following already. As for youtube in general, are you trying to share with people your experiences in games, or to make a living off it some day?

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Have you considered making more specialized content that engages the viewers more as well? Doing let's plays and commentaries work amazing when you have a following already. As for youtube in general, are you trying to share with people your experiences in games, or to make a living off it some day?

I personally just love sharing my common interest with others, but otherwise for me I think its a little of both. But what do you mean, specialized content?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I personally just love sharing my common interest with others, but otherwise for me I think its a little of both. But what do you mean, specialized content?
Sharing/talking with others can be a nice way to live life. I know everybody wants to make money hopefully, but with a lot of thinking behind your uploads, it gets more and more possible each day.

For specialized content, that means you put in additional effort to making it stand out. Some people make a "How to win games in BO" or, a compilation of funny moments. Something that can spark attention, and get people interested in what your channel has to offer. It works on bringing new people in.

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Sharing/talking with others can be a nice way to live life. I know everybody wants to make money hopefully, but with a lot of thinking behind your uploads, it gets more and more possible each day.

For specialized content, that means you put in additional effort to making it stand out. Some people make a "How to win games in BO" or, a compilation of funny moments. Something that can spark attention, and get people interested in what your channel has to offer. It works on bringing new people in.

Ah! Yes, I have planned to do something like that one day but since I basically took a year long break and don't have those videos anymore (since I have a completely different computer) I won't be able to right now. But I do wanna do something to make me stand out, yes.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ah! Yes, I have planned to do something like that one day but since I basically took a year long break and don't have those videos anymore (since I have a completely different computer) I won't be able to right now. But I do wanna do something to make me stand out, yes.
Ah, that reminds me when I had more specialized content myself, they take a lot of effort, but they have a nice chance for big returns. If you brainstorm hard enough, I bet you'll find some ideas that you can expand with. I'd consider trying to network with people on here, or to collaborate while you can. Getting friends to have motivation for creating content is where it's at ^^

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Ah, that reminds me when I had more specialized content myself, they take a lot of effort, but they have a nice chance for big returns. If you brainstorm hard enough, I bet you'll find some ideas that you can expand with. I'd consider trying to network with people on here, or to collaborate while you can. Getting friends to have motivation for creating content is where it's at ^^

Thank you! I have been doing a lot of work on putting my channel together! I will try and reach out to other people and make friends hah thank you for all your advice!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you! I have been doing a lot of work on putting my channel together! I will try and reach out to other people and make friends hah thank you for all your advice!
I'm glad that I helped you out in a way ^^ Everyone gets the hang of youtube after trying on it long enough, and you can start getting more recognition for your work. I hope that you have a nice time on the way up ^^ If you need anything in the future, make sure to let myself, or anyone at freedom know. They're a helpful bunch :p

Reactions: MissCatGoddess

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Cats are the best aren't they? (by the avatar...it says all right?)
I have two the're names are miyu and miku, they're almost 3 years old and I love them <3
its nice to see gamers that are also cat lovers, welcome, I'm Ivy and Im new as well on the freedom forums

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Cats are the best aren't they? (by the avatar...it says all right?)
I have two the're names are miyu and miku, they're almost 3 years old and I love them <3
its nice to see gamers that are also cat lovers, welcome, I'm Ivy and Im new as well on the freedom forums

Ah! It is awesome to see fellow cat lover! I have 5 cats, Sophia (8 months), Houdini (roughly 3 months), Nala (7 Months), Casper (Don't know his age but guessing at least a year old), and Karma (2 years). I love your cat's names! I wanted to name Houdini, Kirito (from Sword Art Online) but our roommates had already named him and would only call him that name.
Welcome to Freedom Ivy! I'm Chrissy if oyu ever need any help with something just message me :)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Ah! It is awesome to see fellow cat lover! I have 5 cats, Sophia (8 months), Houdini (roughly 3 months), Nala (7 Months), Casper (Don't know his age but guessing at least a year old), and Karma (2 years). I love your cat's names! I wanted to name Houdini, Kirito (from Sword Art Online) but our roommates had already named him and would only call him that name.
Welcome to Freedom Ivy! I'm Chrissy if oyu ever need any help with something just message me :)

Nice, so i'm guessing houdini is a black cat like kirito does? Im just guessing xD

Nate1212

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello everykitty! My name is Chrissy, I am a 20 year old female from Ohio [Untied States]. I am obsessed with cats and I love playing video games! I have a gaming channel, in the future there will be a varity of content on my channel. I came across freedom when I was googling partnerships and I liked what I read so I joined! I joined the form so I could be connected with people who have the same interest as me, as well as if I have a question I may find it here! Anywho I started YouTube about 4 years ago, creating montages, I thought it was cool and would be cool to make them so I did and eventually I got inspired to do commentaries and then eventually let's plays. Bringing me to where I am now, but the problem is, I love more than gaming.. I also love makeup! So at one point I took a haitus from my gaming channel and did beauty for a little while, then I started to have person issues and just never got back to it. I took a year long haitus from my gaming channel but now I am back! My mind is set on making YouTube a full time thing because I love it so much. At the moment I am having issues but I am uploading when I can, otherwise I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! If you would like to check out my channel it is MsCatGoddess
Thank you for reading!

HEY!!!! im relatively new(joined in january i think) so far I have found the freedom! community to be pretty awesome. I wish you all the success!!! maybe we can reach 1000 subs together! lol. PEACE! :)

Reactions: MissCatGoddess