Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello everykitty! My name is Chrissy, I am a 20 year old female from Ohio [Untied States]. I am obsessed with cats and I love playing video games! I have a gaming channel, in the future there will be a varity of content on my channel. I came across freedom when I was googling partnerships and I liked what I read so I joined! I joined the form so I could be connected with people who have the same interest as me, as well as if I have a question I may find it here! Anywho I started YouTube about 4 years ago, creating montages, I thought it was cool and would be cool to make them so I did and eventually I got inspired to do commentaries and then eventually let's plays. Bringing me to where I am now, but the problem is, I love more than gaming.. I also love makeup! So at one point I took a haitus from my gaming channel and did beauty for a little while, then I started to have person issues and just never got back to it. I took a year long haitus from my gaming channel but now I am back! My mind is set on making YouTube a full time thing because I love it so much. At the moment I am having issues but I am uploading when I can, otherwise I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! If you would like to check out my channel it is MsCatGoddess
Thank you for reading!

Hey there ^___^

yeahhhh I see what you mean. But you can do whatever you want on your channel, because... It's your channel xD If you want to make cat videos, go for it, even if your previous video was a gaming one and the next one will be a make up stuff... I think it's a good thing to make a lot of things :3

Don't stress yourself~

Reactions: MissCatGoddess

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everykitty! My name is Chrissy, I am a 20 year old female from Ohio [Untied States]. I am obsessed with cats and I love playing video games! I have a gaming channel, in the future there will be a varity of content on my channel. I came across freedom when I was googling partnerships and I liked what I read so I joined! I joined the form so I could be connected with people who have the same interest as me, as well as if I have a question I may find it here! Anywho I started YouTube about 4 years ago, creating montages, I thought it was cool and would be cool to make them so I did and eventually I got inspired to do commentaries and then eventually let's plays. Bringing me to where I am now, but the problem is, I love more than gaming.. I also love makeup! So at one point I took a haitus from my gaming channel and did beauty for a little while, then I started to have person issues and just never got back to it. I took a year long haitus from my gaming channel but now I am back! My mind is set on making YouTube a full time thing because I love it so much. At the moment I am having issues but I am uploading when I can, otherwise I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! If you would like to check out my channel it is MsCatGoddess
Thank you for reading!
Oh, I somehow missed your post. Hey there Chrissy, sorry for the late welcome. Video games and cats make an interesting combination. There's a ton of people to connect with on freedom. All it takes is a few exchanges between members, and you're golden. Taking a break is what many people do once they start youtube. If you can manage to work on your videos weekly, you should be seeing a lot of improvement ^^

Reactions: MissCatGoddess

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thank you for reading!
Hey, another Ohioan! Welcome to Freedom! What kind of games do you play? We should play together sometime and talk about Ohio stuff XD

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Hey there ^___^

yeahhhh I see what you mean. But you can do whatever you want on your channel, because... It's your channel xD If you want to make cat videos, go for it, even if your previous video was a gaming one and the next one will be a make up stuff... I think it's a good thing to make a lot of things :3

Don't stress yourself~

Thank you! I feel it would be nice to have a verity of things on my channel, everyone is different and everyone likes different things. lol

Reactions: Machi

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Oh, I somehow missed your post. Hey there Chrissy, sorry for the late welcome. Video games and cats make an interesting combination. There's a ton of people to connect with on freedom. All it takes is a few exchanges between members, and you're golden. Taking a break is what many people do once they start youtube. If you can manage to work on your videos weekly, you should be seeing a lot of improvement ^^

Thank you, I try my hardest to uplaod when I can. I record every night if not every other night. It's just editing the videos to be honest, since I have so much going on its hard to edit them. But I edit them when I can so I can upload! Unfortunately I have been having problems with my videos so I have just been taken a small break to get things together and figured out.

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Welcome to the community Chrissy :)

What platform and games do you play?

Thank you, I mostly play Xbox 360 but I have been playing a lot of MMORPG's on my PC.
As for games I am not entirely picky at all. I play all sorts of games. My favorite MMORPG that I play 98% of the time lately is Eden Eternal and when I am on xbox I am usually playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you, I mostly play Xbox 360 but I have been playing a lot of MMORPG's on my PC.
As for games I am not entirely picky at all. I play all sorts of games. My favorite MMORPG that I play 98% of the time lately is Eden Eternal and when I am on xbox I am usually playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Ah nice :)

I play on Ps4 but mainly hooked to the MMO Final Fantasy XIV and some ESO on the side for diversity :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you, I try my hardest to uplaod when I can. I record every night if not every other night. It's just editing the videos to be honest, since I have so much going on its hard to edit them. But I edit them when I can so I can upload! Unfortunately I have been having problems with my videos so I have just been taken a small break to get things together and figured out.
Having a strong work ethic pays off for the future ^^ How long do your recording sessions typically last for? And what problems have arisen? I understand the need for taking a break.

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Having a strong work ethic pays off for the future ^^ How long do your recording sessions typically last for? And what problems have arisen? I understand the need for taking a break.

When I record I am usually recording for hours, like 4 hours but each video is 20 minutes to 30 minutes. I have just been having trouble with my editing software not working right. Like when I export it my video becomes laggy and my audio (voice over) is either gone or you can barley hear my voice. At the moment I use Roxio Game Capture for both editing and recording.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
When I record I am usually recording for hours, like 4 hours but each video is 20 minutes to 30 minutes. I have just been having trouble with my editing software not working right. Like when I export it my video becomes laggy and my audio (voice over) is either gone or you can barley hear my voice. At the moment I use Roxio Game Capture for both editing and recording.
That's smart. Recording a batch lets you work on editing more often, and you can release videos periodically. That's a bit strange, but understandable. Some editors don't work exceptionally well. If you can replace it, do you have a budget for a new one?

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
That's smart. Recording a batch lets you work on editing more often, and you can release videos periodically. That's a bit strange, but understandable. Some editors don't work exceptionally well. If you can replace it, do you have a budget for a new one?

I do not have a budget at all, honestly. I prefer to record while I game, since I do mostly CoD videos so it makes it easier. Unfortunately with my capture card it seems im not able to use a different software than what it comes with.

blader1989

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for reading!
nice to meet you ^^ just subscribed you ! please sub me back

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I do not have a budget at all, honestly. I prefer to record while I game, since I do mostly CoD videos so it makes it easier. Unfortunately with my capture card it seems im not able to use a different software than what it comes with.
Ah, I understand. Budgets are hard to come by early on when you can't supplement it with a job. CoD is nice to work on, what style of uploading do you do? Let's play/montage?