MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Hello everykitty! My name is Chrissy, I am a 20 year old female from Ohio [Untied States]. I am obsessed with cats and I love playing video games! I have a gaming channel, in the future there will be a varity of content on my channel. I came across freedom when I was googling partnerships and I liked what I read so I joined! I joined the form so I could be connected with people who have the same interest as me, as well as if I have a question I may find it here! Anywho I started YouTube about 4 years ago, creating montages, I thought it was cool and would be cool to make them so I did and eventually I got inspired to do commentaries and then eventually let's plays. Bringing me to where I am now, but the problem is, I love more than gaming.. I also love makeup! So at one point I took a haitus from my gaming channel and did beauty for a little while, then I started to have person issues and just never got back to it. I took a year long haitus from my gaming channel but now I am back! My mind is set on making YouTube a full time thing because I love it so much. At the moment I am having issues but I am uploading when I can, otherwise I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! If you would like to check out my channel it is MsCatGoddess
Thank you for reading!

Reactions: Machi

victorfc

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
thats tight also the same reason i joined as well, specially tho to have other people view my videos and give me tips on how to improve and get better, will deffs visit your channel.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

You should do make up and gaming ! that would be awesome to watch :)
I hope these issues get sorted soon :) wish you all the best

by the way your sub button shows an error . when you put the youtube link in only copy the last part and it should fix it :)

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

You should do make up and gaming ! that would be awesome to watch :)
I hope these issues get sorted soon :) wish you all the best

by the way your sub button shows an error . when you put the youtube link in only copy the last part and it should fix it :)

Thank you! I plan to do a verity of videos on my channel. A little bit of beauty but mostly gaming! Thank you, everything should be sorted out within the next week or two.
As for my sub button, I dont really know how to do it I just copied my youtube link into my signature but it wont show a link since I was under 5 messages or something. I will fix it though :)

Reactions: Prology

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
thats tight also the same reason i joined as well, specially tho to have other people view my videos and give me tips on how to improve and get better, will deffs visit your channel.

It's very helpful when someone who has a bigger channel can give you tips when you're just starting out. Or even if you've been on youtube awhile but need help.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you! I plan to do a verity of videos on my channel. A little bit of beauty but mostly gaming! Thank you, everything should be sorted out within the next week or two.
As for my sub button, I dont really know how to do it I just copied my youtube link into my signature but it wont show a link since I was under 5 messages or something. I will fix it though :)

You have done it now , good job and your channel sounds like fun and I will go check it out !

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hello everykitty! My name is Chrissy, I am a 20 year old female from Ohio [Untied States]. I am obsessed with cats and I love playing video games! I have a gaming channel, in the future there will be a varity of content on my channel. I came across freedom when I was googling partnerships and I liked what I read so I joined! I joined the form so I could be connected with people who have the same interest as me, as well as if I have a question I may find it here! Anywho I started YouTube about 4 years ago, creating montages, I thought it was cool and would be cool to make them so I did and eventually I got inspired to do commentaries and then eventually let's plays. Bringing me to where I am now, but the problem is, I love more than gaming.. I also love makeup! So at one point I took a haitus from my gaming channel and did beauty for a little while, then I started to have person issues and just never got back to it. I took a year long haitus from my gaming channel but now I am back! My mind is set on making YouTube a full time thing because I love it so much. At the moment I am having issues but I am uploading when I can, otherwise I upload every Tuesday and Saturday! If you would like to check out my channel it is MsCatGoddess
Thank you for reading!
Welcome to the great big Fam ! :)