Service Let me review your YouTube Channel

nicholsm823

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi Kystrx!

I was wondering if you could review my channel please? I don't do gaming, but I do a how-to on horticulture. My previous channel had close to 100,000 views and has 300 subscribers, but my new channel, the one that I am working hard on, www.youtube.com/c/InteractiveGardening , is growing pretty quickly with 120 subscribers and close to 10,000 views. I have about 20 videos, the first 6 or so moved over from my old channel. My realtime views range from 75-110 each 48 hours, and my videos have reached close to 35 countries in the English-speaking world. I am trilingual, and have uploaded a couple videos in Spanish to reach more countries, and my videos are consistent, I do custom thumbnails, channel art, I am very very engaged with my subscribers and viewers, and answer ALL of their questions. Can you give me some feedback please? Thank you! :)

Matt
Interactive Gardening[DOUBLEPOST=1453741987][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, your subscribe button has an error showing up, this happened to me when I first joined the forum a few weeks ago. Go to your name at the top of the page, personal details, make a custom URL and fill that out, and then your button will show up. Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kystrx

Anzariel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2015
Montreal
YouTube
I guess I could give this a shot. I'm an old timer and I've been doing this for the most of six years now. My primary goal was to learn english the hard way, and amassing knowledge of multiple software.

I focus on Hardcore/tough games and old classics (DMC, X-COM, L4D2 versus, MH, etc.), with a few silly things in between (Katamari Damacy is a good example). As such my growth is not as explosive as it could be, but it is a choice I made and I'm sticking with it. I'd say my main attractions are the WarsoulZ videos here and the Souljam Series. It's a Dark Souls 2 series. It's pretty fun. Here's a taste if you want.

Fishlord

Rising User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
Could I get a review of my channel? I feel like im doing a good job editing the Pokemon Platinum videos and such. Would love feedback to!

ajohm130

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Allan_titan
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Art (Avatars, Thumbnails, etc.)
  • "Behind the Scenes" (Title, Description etc.)
  • Overall Content and Channel Layout
  • Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!
can you critique my videos my youtube name is Allan Titan

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello. If you're still offering, your service will be appreciated. Please only look at content from this year and up until now, because I lacked good software and equipment last year. : 3