Service Let me review your YouTube Channel

Kystrx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Art (Avatars, Thumbnails, etc.)
  • "Behind the Scenes" (Title, Description etc.)
  • Overall Content and Channel Layout
  • Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Your off to a great start. Your graphics are good editing is adequate and the audio is great. The only thing I would say try and change is try and make your videos 1080p this is also something I need to work on. Great job can't want to see more from you.

Reactions: Kystrx

Kystrx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Speedy Stealth

Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Your off to a great start. Your graphics are good editing is adequate and the audio is great. The only thing I would say try and change is try and make your videos 1080p this is also something I need to work on. Great job can't want to see more from you.
Thanks so much. I will make sure to render my videos out in 1080p

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Art (Avatars, Thumbnails, etc.)
  • "Behind the Scenes" (Title, Description etc.)
  • Overall Content and Channel Layout
  • Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!
this is nice keep up