Service Let me review your YouTube Channel

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Art (Avatars, Thumbnails, etc.)
  • "Behind the Scenes" (Title, Description etc.)
  • Overall Content and Channel Layout
  • Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!
Hey, I've been doing YouTube for half a year now and I know that I could improve some things. Please let me know honestly what you think, thanks so much man :) http://www.YouTube.com/NuclearGamerHD

Underwear Scare

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
Marion, NC
YouTube
I have been doing this for over a year and consider myself to be fairly decent at what I do, but I haven't seen a lot of growth so something I am doing must be wrong. If you wanted to take a look from the outside and give me some insight that would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Yamato GoPro

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi im Yamato, my parents met overseas in japan, and moved to Tasmania. I grew up with my 2 younger brothers, we love playing sports and make family movies. Recently I was given a GoPro Hero, I decided to do what I love doing with it, filming and sport. so I started to film me and my brothers/ friends doing what we love doing. quite recently I started my Youtube channel, and started to upload videos. I have already made 10 subscribers and hope to build up my channel even more. Freedom has really helped me with my videos, giving me tips and advice to how I can build and make a better youtube channel. it is great to have something like freedom for support and keep you going to keep making videos. I love getting likes, comments and people subscribing to my channel, please do, I will subscribe back aswell, for the appreciation. thanks for the support, and please check out my videos

Kystrx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi im Yamato, my parents met overseas in japan, and moved to Tasmania. I grew up with my 2 younger brothers, we love playing sports and make family movies. Recently I was given a GoPro Hero, I decided to do what I love doing with it, filming and sport. so I started to film me and my brothers/ friends doing what we love doing. quite recently I started my Youtube channel, and started to upload videos. I have already made 10 subscribers and hope to build up my channel even more. Freedom has really helped me with my videos, giving me tips and advice to how I can build and make a better youtube channel. it is great to have something like freedom for support and keep you going to keep making videos. I love getting likes, comments and people subscribing to my channel, please do, I will subscribe back aswell, for the appreciation. thanks for the support, and please check out my videos

I don't know where your channel is. Could you give me a link please? And I don't do sub4sub. I will only subscribe if I truly like the content and I ask that you would do the same.

Mirage Ironworks

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I would like a feedback on my channel, my channel is about cosplay, and a foam based sword fight sport

I have 2 kinds of videos, an explanation/tutorial type where I talk to the cam explaining rules, and a fighting type where i just turn on my camera and go fight

Since I`m brazillian, and my videos are mainly in brazillian portuguese, I made a introduction thread with a poll asking if people prefer if I subtitile it, voice over or retake the video in english

link to channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4tKZKpibumL9RtTSQAgqQ

TheScaredPeasant

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
Osaka, Japan
www.facebook.com
YouTube
If you would like me to critique your channel just for some feedback, leave a link down below! I am by no means perfect, and some of the things I may suggest to you may be hypocritical. Some of the things I will critique:

• Any other things that come to mind (How well you edit, video and audio quality, etc.)

I will give my honest opinion, but I will try to be nice about it lol. These would just be my opinions so you could either take them and use them, or ignore them. Also, check your PM's on Freedom! for your review.

Thanks!
Oi, give mine a look, please?

Click > The Scared Peasant

Cherry Mayne

Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2014
YouTube

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/user/CherryMaynee
would love to see what you have to say about my channel!