Offering Let me check out your channel.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
Hey there! I do Freedom! Channel reviews and airways ask of anyone to review mine also but no one seems to want to. I would lobe for a review of my channel, I can take criticism add long as you aren't just telling people they suck. But my channel is open to dissect.
I like your channel trailer. You told people what you do and what they get out of subscribing. Your audio and video are nice and clear. Your video titles are descriptive as well as an eye catching thumbnail to go with them. Keep up the good work.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
I would appreciate if i could have a review too. i'm currently having a intro being made for me, getting a better quality microphone and a camera. I try to make my videos short, so people don't lose interest half way through the video. i upload gaming and vlogs. i do both as, my family live in a different country so this way they can follow my journey in the country i am now residing in. Many thanks in advanced. I'd just like to know if my content is lacking anything in particular, i know i need to do more editing that's something i'm trying to learn to do.
Well it seems to me like you know what you need to do to improve. From what i have seen your content is good. keep up the good work.

Reactions: lauren sperduti

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
Nice channel banner. Your video titles are good clear states what to expect with your video. I would put a brief explanation of what happens in the video in the description as it will show up in the YouTube searches. I like your commentary very clear and the video quality is very nice. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: JaCrewDay

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your channel looks nice a professional. Your channel trailer is nice and short and covers everything that you do. Your video and audio quailty is nice and crisp and your thumb nails are very eye catching. I would reccomend putting your logo on your thumbnails so people can pick your content out from the suggested videos. Other then that a really nice channel looking forward to watching more of your content.

Thank you for the very kind words :) thank you for the feedback it really is appreciated :) I really like your content :)

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
If you're still reviewing, I wouldn't mind one
Nice videos. I like you intro. Your speech is very clear and engaging. Your titles are descriptive, your descriptions give a brief description of whats going on in the video. Your thumbnails are eye catching, and are consent with previous thumbnails making it easier for people to find your videos in suggested videos. keep up the great work mike.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
I like your channel trailer. You told people what you do and what they get out of subscribing. Your audio and video are nice and clear. Your video titles are descriptive as well as an eye catching thumbnail to go with them. Keep up the good work.
Very much appreciated, everyone says thumbnails, I'll definitely work on it! Thank you

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Nice video quality and audio quality as well a nice channel intro. I would reccomend looking up a guide on making eye catching thumbnails as some of the text is hard to read as they are too similar to the back ground. Try use contrasting colours.
thank you!!!! i will start working on mixing them up

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I like your thumbnails they are eyecatching and make me want to click the video. You have nice range of things that you do on your channel and are reflected in your thumbnails. What i dont like is the banner on the forums goes to confirm subscription page rather then the home page.
Thank You @TheSubzeroGroup for your review! :)

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Can you give me some feedback on my channel because I honestly think I deserve more subs than I currently have lol