Offering Let me check out your channel.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Would appreciate if you could check mine and let me know what u think, im pretty new to youtube...thanks alot

Kii

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
It'd be awesome if you gave my channel a look. I need as much feedback as I can get.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
Would appreciate if you could check mine and let me know what u think, im pretty new to youtube...thanks alot
You have a nice intro. I would reccomend cutting some of your videos down into smaller parts as a 40min video is a long video. I would also would suggest putting some of your playlists on your main page as this will increase the chances of people watching your other videos.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
It'd be awesome if you gave my channel a look. I need as much feedback as I can get.
Speak to some of the GFX designers and get them to designer you a channel banner as this gives your channel a more professional feel. I like the subtitles. I would look up some guides on tweaking your audio to get rid of the hum in the background of your audio.

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hey man. It would be awesome if you could check my channel out! I recently switched games I was playing so if you could review my last 2 videos, that would be awesome :)

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
Hey man. It would be awesome if you could check my channel out! I recently switched games I was playing so if you could review my last 2 videos, that would be awesome :)
They are good quality. You was honest by saying you didnt enjoy making minecraft videos and explained why you want to switch if you have gtav on pc ill be down to collab as i want to start playing gta v

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
They are good quality. You was honest by saying you didnt enjoy making minecraft videos and explained why you want to switch if you have gtav on pc ill be down to collab as i want to start playing gta v
Thanks :) I am also looking for someone to collab with, the problem is my PC. My PC isn't meant for games. I'm saving up for a better GPU. I have GTA V for PC, but like I said, it's awful quality.

Kii

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Speak to some of the GFX designers and get them to designer you a channel banner as this gives your channel a more professional feel. I like the subtitles. I would look up some guides on tweaking your audio to get rid of the hum in the background of your audio.
I fixed the audio already for my future videos and I'm working on a banner myself.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
You have a nice intro. I would reccomend cutting some of your videos down into smaller parts as a 40min video is a long video. I would also would suggest putting some of your playlists on your main page as this will increase the chances of people watching your other videos.
Thanks for the feedback much appreciated, i definetly agree on the videos being too long and i will take everytjing else on board. Thanks.