Offering Let me check out your channel.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey there! I do Freedom! Channel reviews and airways ask of anyone to review mine also but no one seems to want to. I would lobe for a review of my channel, I can take criticism add long as you aren't just telling people they suck. But my channel is open to dissect.

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
I would appreciate if i could have a review too. i'm currently having a intro being made for me, getting a better quality microphone and a camera. I try to make my videos short, so people don't lose interest half way through the video. i upload gaming and vlogs. i do both as, my family live in a different country so this way they can follow my journey in the country i am now residing in. Many thanks in advanced. I'd just like to know if my content is lacking anything in particular, i know i need to do more editing that's something i'm trying to learn to do.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
Hi, I'd love some feedback if possible! Thanks in advanced :D
Your channel looks nice a professional. Your channel trailer is nice and short and covers everything that you do. Your video and audio quailty is nice and crisp and your thumb nails are very eye catching. I would reccomend putting your logo on your thumbnails so people can pick your content out from the suggested videos. Other then that a really nice channel looking forward to watching more of your content.

Reactions: JarredSinclairTV

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
I'd like it if you checked me out. Please... be brutally honest!
First thing is i would recommend making yourself a channel trailer. This is good to showcase all of the things that you do on your channel to potential subscribers. Your thumbnails are nice a eye catching. Your audio and video looks and sounds crisp. Other then that your channel is nice. keep up the great work.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
can you check out my channel please?
I like your channel banner and logo looks very nice and is easy to recognize. Like i have said to other people work on your thumbnails as they are the first thing people see when choosing a video to watch. Make sure that your text stands out and contrasts your background. Your audio is nice and clear. Aswell as your video quality being nice.

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
I would love a review. I have been asking for this for a while.
Your videos are good. Nice quality content. Nice logo and banner. I would recommenced working on your thumbnails just by clearing up the images that you used. There are plenty of tutorials online about making simple thumbnails that are effective. Other then that keep up the good work.

Reactions: Fastdounut

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
I would love a review.:p
I like your thumbnails they are eyecatching and make me want to click the video. You have nice range of things that you do on your channel and are reflected in your thumbnails. What i dont like is the banner on the forums goes to confirm subscription page rather then the home page.

Reactions: GeeGaming

TheSubzeroGroup

Freedom! Member
I'm kinda late lol but I'd still appreciate the feedback if you got the time!
Make a channel trailer. Its an easy way of showing your best parts to new people (like me). Your thumbnails are okay would look up some guides on make eye catching thumbnails. But you will get better over time (practice makes perfect). Nice energy in your voice. Nice mic quailty. I would work on adjusting your volumes as some of the game sounds are really loud then fade to basically nothing. Your video quality could do with some work but going to make a guide on getting better video quality .