1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Tips & Tricks How I Went from 100 subs to 5000!

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike), Oct 5, 2015.

1. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike) Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    im glad it helped!

2. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    yup just got to keep at it! I never thought i would pass 100 subs but not im almost to 10k

3. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    yeah i wondered about the order too i have a app called tube buddy which if you dont have already you need to get. Its gives you the option to change the order of the tags and i thought to myself "what does the order matter?" so maybe it does factor in to getting more views.

Gazarhya likes this.
  4. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    im

5. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    im

6. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    that should help but remember that no amount of techniques will surpass hard work! i hope to see you grow!

7. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    hope it helps!

8. GodsSon

GodsSon Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I really hope these tips will help someone out there.
    I am just like you friend, I am a young adult who wants to capitalize off of the energy to keep people coming back for more.
    Everything you've stated, I knew already to a certain extent. But, the SEO is what really brought me to comment here.
    I am going to study SEO and how it works. I feel it will help me (thanks to you) maximize my audience!

9. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    I am still learning about it too its not something people find out about right off the bat. People got to remember that Youtube is a search engine.

10. GodsSon

Forum Posts:
    Well said, yes, so am I. I find it really interesting to start studying the SEO side of promotion. I did take a crack at AdWords once, I ran an Ad campagne for $100 until it ran out. That's another tip for people, if they want to get seen more, set up an AdWords account and you can run even a $5 Ad for maybe a few hours I believe, to have Google run your video as an Ad on other people's channels. Picking the best video for Google to advertise is a must though :)

11. Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Forum Posts:
    i have thought of this but was not sure if it would be a waste or not... if you dont mind what was the result of that $100 ad?

GodsSon likes this.
  12. GodsSon

Forum Posts:
    In all honesty, it is somewhat of a waste. Let me explain, the only waste is your money lol. Because the Ads don't guarantee people actually checking out your video. I'm sure you get ticked off at Ads sometime that doesn't concern you, and skip them haha. Apart from the money being the only waste in the experiment; it still brings potential to gain subs. I have gained maybe 22 subscribers from that campaign. Mind you, I never have one of my best videos to be the Ad; I had placed my channel trailer, which I felt would let people at least know what content to be on the lookout for. I do plan on doing this in the future again, definitely. Even experimenting with different videos. Especially if I get a bigger audience, I feel the Ads will spread to more people.

The way it worked for me was, when I created the Ad campaign, it only ran for about 1 week and some change.
    People will have to monitor the Ad from their AdWords page. Because if you sometimes leave the Ad running, without telling Google that you want the Ad to stop at a certain amount of money? then it'll keep going, and Lord help all who do not have overdraft protection to their bank account. I kind of done it as well for Twitter, the difference there was I gain't at least 300 followers. Which, again, are real people, and can easily unfollow you lol.

Gazarhya likes this.
  13. RyanSellers

RyanSellers Freedom! Celebrity Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    This is some great advice! Bijuu Mike knows what he is doing since he has 746k subscribers now.