Gaming Hi Guys I'm Kevin

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
Thanks bro. Just subbed man.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Sup guys my name is Kevin. I'm sixteen and I decided to make videos and upload them onto youtube. I discovered Freedom through other Youtuber such as Xeagen. I upload gaming videos. I like the videos I upload and I hope you like it too.

I started youtube because, I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere. I know that I might be hated by some of you guys and that's okay. i just want to be like my favourite youtubers.

Thanks for reading

If you would like to check my channel out. Go ahead. It would be pretty good if you could tell me your opinion on my
content.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8uSgvy4VIR7Vw713kAb36w
Welcome in this community!
In my opinion in the aspect of your channel (thumbnails, bannner and logo) there is not realy something to do, it is very attractive!
You should share your work on facebook in groups or put your work on twitter! There are some types pf videos where it is harder to get subs and views but I see you are actif pn youtube so be patient and you will grow!

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome in this community!
In my opinion in the aspect of your channel (thumbnails, bannner and logo) there is not realy something to do, it is very attractive!
You should share your work on facebook in groups or put your work on twitter! There are some types pf videos where it is harder to get subs and views but I see you are actif pn youtube so be patient and you will grow!
Thanks bro. its nice to have your comments on my channel. I just saw yours and i thinks its really good.