Gaming Hi Guys I'm Kevin

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Sup guys my name is Kevin. I'm sixteen and I decided to make videos and upload them onto youtube. I discovered Freedom through other Youtuber such as Xeagen. I upload gaming videos. I like the videos I upload and I hope you like it too.

I started youtube because, I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere. I know that I might be hated by some of you guys and that's okay. i just want to be like my favourite youtubers.

Thanks for reading

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8uSgvy4VIR7Vw713kAb36w
wasssaaa!! Welcome to Freedom!!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
We all need a place where we can be ourselves and feel at home. For me it's youtube ^-^ so i understand.

Welcome here, don't forget to read the rules! can be USEFUL

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to freedom :D hope you enjoy your time here on the forums we all aim to help each other grow so consider checking out your fellow members and if you enjoy what they create obviously let them know :)
Thanks mate. How about a sub 4 sub?

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude welcome, i hope your enjoying yourself here and on yt.Dont think we hate om you bud the community here is very good and you are welcome to become a part of it. We are all here to become like our favorite youtubers anyway. See you around dude :D

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude welcome, i hope your enjoying yourself here and on yt.Dont think we hate om you bud the community here is very good and you are welcome to become a part of it. We are all here to become like our favorite youtubers anyway. See you around dude :D
Thanks man. Hope to see you around soon ae.