Gaming Hi Guys I'm Kevin

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Sup guys my name is Kevin. I'm sixteen and I decided to make videos and upload them onto youtube. I discovered Freedom through other Youtuber such as Xeagen. I upload gaming videos. I like the videos I upload and I hope you like it too.

I started youtube because, I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere. I know that I might be hated by some of you guys and that's okay. i just want to be like my favourite youtubers.

Thanks for reading

If you would like to check my channel out. Go ahead. It would be pretty good if you could tell me your opinion on my
content.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8uSgvy4VIR7Vw713kAb36w

Last edited:

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Sup guys my name is Kevin. I'm sixteen and I decided to make videos and upload them onto youtube. I discovered Freedom through other Youtuber such as Xeagen. I upload gaming videos. I like the videos I upload and I hope you like it too.

I started youtube because, I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere. I know that I might be hated by some of you guys and that's okay. i just want to be like my favourite youtubers.

Thanks for reading

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8uSgvy4VIR7Vw713kAb36w
Hey Kevin, welcome to Freedom. I'm new myself. I'll subscribe to your channel.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

KMB1121

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forum!

If you need anything dont be afraid to venture out, awesome people are in this community.

Everyone, I am very close to my goal of 100 Subs, please do Subscribe to my channel. I post a variety: gameplays, giveaways, playthroughs, and more! I do appreciate it and will sub in return of course. Thanks and welcome!
Thanks you bro. Great help

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)