Gaming Hi everybody! ^_^

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Thank you! So far everyones been really kl to speak to, and genuinely seem interested in what you create!

What sort of vids do you post?
I play League of Legends, but when I learn how to do thumbnails, I'm going to start doing gameplays of some games I bought. xD I also make music on the side bc I like rapping. :p It feels weird to be a bit geeky and thuggish at the same time. LOL.

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
I play League of Legends, but when I learn how to do thumbnails, I'm going to start doing gameplays of some games I bought. xD I also make music on the side bc I like rapping. :p It feels weird to be a bit geeky and thuggish at the same time. LOL.
Well if you need any help, I'm quite nifty with Photoshop ;) lol srsly tho, all the thumbnails and art on my channel and website I've made myself, so feel free to have a browse and let me know if you'd like a hand creating some ^_^

BTW - I took a look at your channel and I love the beat to your channel trailer, so kudos my friend for being awesome!

Reactions: Virdi

Cliff Tripped

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
That rap earned you an insta-sub

Reactions: Virdi

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
Well if you need any help, I'm quite nifty with Photoshop ;) lol srsly tho, all the thumbnails and art on my channel and website I've made myself, so feel free to have a browse and let me know if you'd like a hand creating some ^_^

BTW - I took a look at your channel and I love the beat to your channel trailer, so kudos my friend for being awesome!
Thanks man. ^^ Loving what you're putting out there. :D Subbed! Keep up the great work dude.

Side note: Thanks. xD I'm into a lot of music genres. LOL.

Reactions: SteveOfWarr